Mythbusters

Just watched some episodes of Mythbusters tonight. I don't watch it religiously, but when I'm flipping through and its on, I usually watch the whole thing.

Tonight they were testing the myth about jumping into a river or lake or other body of water and the water protecting you from bullets. The results were pretty amazing, imo.

Fun show! Anybody else a fan?

I've seen about 85% of the shows (haven't seen a lot of this new season).

I think it's an awesome show. Adam and Jaime are fucking hilarious. Though I have to admit that the youngsters they brought in in the 2nd or third season do not really impress me too much. Though the redhead is a cutie!

I only watch tv on the weekends (aside from my daily fix of C-SPAN and CNN International before I go to work) and this is one of the few shows I truly dig.

I do miss Scottie who was only on for for one season. She was mezmerizing. :blush:

I've seen about 85% of the shows (haven't seen a lot of this new season).

I think it's an awesome show. Adam and Jaime are fucking hilarious. Though I have to admit that the youngsters they brought in in the 2nd or third season do not really impress me too much. Though the redhead is a cutie!

I only watch tv on the weekends (aside from my daily fix of C-SPAN and CNN International before I go to work) and this is one of the few shows I truly dig.

I do miss Scottie who was only on for for one season. She was mezmerizing. :blush:

Yeah it's bloody funny. I disagree about Grant, Tori and Kari - real good backup, I reckon.

There's something quirte orgasmic about all those explosions.