For Sale: John Coltrane Package

************************SOLD*******************************

I was one of the lucky winners of the John Coltrane sweepstakes via Concord records. Between the time I entered the drawing and the time I was notified as a winner, I had already purchased all of Coltrane's Prestige material so I'd like to offer the entire package for sale.

Included in the package are:

-John Coltrane Fearless Leader 6-CD box set. The box set is like new, is unsealed and has a black marker line through the bar code on the back side.

-Thelonius Monk with John Coltrane: The Complete 1957 Riverside Recordings. This 2-CD set is like new, is unsealed and has a black marker line through the bar code on the back side.

-An XL Monk/Coltrane t-shirt (white)

-90+ Monk/Coltrane stamps like that which appears on the cover of the Monk/Coltrane CD

-2 extra copies of disc 2 of the Fearless Leader box set which were found tucked away with the set's booklet.

B000H30CBM.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpgB000FBHCQO.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This package will include insurance and proof of delivery and will be shipped in a sturdy box. $65.00 delivered for the first interested buyer. Paypal only please. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Edited by mikelz777