Looking for a good blues forum

I don't want to mud-sling or make a big thing out of this, let's just say that they killed an interesting thread needlessly, because they handled it poorly and spinelessly. Two posters started going at each other and rather than stop them, they sealed the thread with a truly clueless assertion that the subject had been discussed in full--it hadn't. I left (as have others) because this was just one such incident of over-reacting. I have no doubt about these administrators being well-meaning, but the posters make a forum and they should be treated better. It's really a shame, because there are many good people contributing to Blindman's and gradually being driven away.

So, know of a better spot?

Sorry Chris if you took offense. As far as I know you and one other member have left. Hardly what you call an evacuation. If you had an issue, you might have been better served if you took your complaint directly to the guy who runs the forum(The Blindman) instead of starting a thread blasting the poor guy who locked the thread. Who by the way, is one of the nicest guys on the forum and didn't deserve that treatment by any stretch of the imagination. We'll certainly miss your input of course, but life will go on. Good luck in your persuit of finding a new forum.

Tom, you misunderstand. This has never been a matter of taking offense. What your fellow moderator did was not offensive, it was, imho, simply dumb. He stopped a perfectly good and interesting thread which should and could have been allowed to go on.

BTW, I did not directly contact the guy who runs the forum, but I did contact the moderator in question to tell him why I thought he was wrong. He eventually responded and that, I thought, would be that, but someone altered my post and that--I believe--is censorship. Anyway, it made me decide not to return. I really don't want to drag this discussion out, I just want to find another blues forum where the people who run it have the same kindof love for the music, but better sense, a place--if it exists--where the people in charge realize that the posters are the main ingredient. I realize that the board's administrator can do whatever he wants with the forum, but I chose to move on (as have others)--no big thing. It was nice while it lasted, I tried to share my experience, photos, etc., and I made friends over there with whom I remain in touch. Thank you for bringing me there, I am sorry it turned out to be a place where I could not feel comfortable.

Now, can we stop this useless discussion and find a new blues forum? Please?