HEY CHICAGO JAZZ FANS!!!

jazzypaul

the title says it all. Join us for a grooving good time. September 27th is our CD release party! Woo!

Of course, we have one hell of an act to follow, with Bob Dogan and Ryan Schultz. Hell, forget about me, go and see THEM.

They hit at 5:30, we hit at 9.

check us out at

my very own personal website

the obligatory myspace page

Edited by jazzypaul

the title says it all. Join us for a grooving good time. September 27th is our CD release party! Woo!

Of course, we have one hell of an act to follow, with Bob Dogan and Ryan Schultz. Hell, forget about me, go and see THEM.

check us out at

Caught Organissimo there a while back. Nice club. Got you penciled in for the 20th.

We haven't played there since early November last year. As of now there are no Chicago gigs in sight..

check us out at

Caught Organissimo there a while back. Nice club. Got you penciled in for the 20th.

We haven't played there since early November last year. As of now there are no Chicago gigs in sight..

...on the bright side, the Jazz Showcase will re-open soon :party:

check us out at

...congrats on the gigs at Andys! Nice web site as well!!!

m~

well, thanks!

The first one went pretty well. The funny part was (for me anyway), that even though this band's been together for a while, and playing 2-3 times per week, this was our first gig at a bona fide jazz club (as opposed to a restaurant, bar, yadda yadda yadda). A few friends came out, it was fun.

I'd love to see some chicago o-board people come out. That would be, as the kids say, nifty.

Back again tonight! Our CD is being printed as we speak, and it'll be all ready for the CD release party next week. In the meantime, we're bringing out special guests to jam on some of our favorite songs this week.

Should be a fun time. It will be even more fun with YOU there to hang with us! So, you, Chicago based Organissimo board people!! Come see my band tonight at Andy's!

Our CD is out today, and tonight, we're at Andy's for the CD Release Party!

come join us for the fun and frivolity!

And for those who would prefer to come out for a weekend show, tomorrow night, we're at Joey's Brickhouse, 1258 W. Belmont, in Chicago.

Hope to see all the Chicago type folks there!

Edited by jazzypaul