so stupid

went to a party for a couple hrs 2nite/ some semi hot chick, said she used 2 play trumpet- chewy asks: well whose yr favorite tpt player? And shes all well yr gonna totally think this is soooooooooo silly and but i just really gotta say if i had 2 pick my favorite it'll be chet baker cause hes so lyrical. [AND I WAS THINKIN GOD ALLMIGHTY CHET BAKER OH CHETTY CHET CHET SHE JUST WANTED 2 MAKE A BABY WITH HIM] so i then asked, "well, have u ever heard of : LEE MORGAN?"

and she lit up and was all duh of course i am lol i have this lee morgan album, its totally fucking awesome: called sidelines. and i was all: uh you mean the sideWINDER? and shes all oh yeah i guess thats it. then she was all I LIKE HIM CAUSE HE ALSO DOUBLES ON FLUGELHORN A LOT. and i was all r u serious, cause i mean he played like a little flugelhorn on live at the lighthouse but really at least never RECORDED on flueglhorn b4 that (or did he?) anyways at this point i just completely lost interest and went for another brew-dog