Jazz in Andalucia

JazzDrummer

Hi Jazz musicians !

I'm a french jazz drummer and I live in Andalucia (Spain).

I'm trying to meet other musicians in Andalucia (and Gibraltar) to play many sorts of Jazz for pleasure: brazilian musics, latin jazz, funk jazz, flamenco jazz... and so what?

I have my own musical studio in my house with some professional material : my drums (Sonor Designer with Zildjian cymbals), percussions, piano Kawai MP8 Mk2, sound system Yamaha StagePass 500.

If you come to Andalucia, get your instruments and let's play together. The sun is warm and the beer is cold. The music will be hot!

Cheers!

To contact me : reynald(at)ya.com

Hi Jazz musicians !

I'm a french jazz drummer and I live in Andalucia (Spain).

I'm trying to meet other musicians in Andalucia (and Gibraltar) to play many sorts of Jazz for pleasure: brazilian musics, latin jazz, funk jazz, flamenco jazz... and so what?

I have my own musical studio in my house with some professional material : my drums (Sonor Designer with Zildjian cymbals), percussions, piano Kawai MP8 Mk2, sound system Yamaha StagePass 500.

If you come to Andalucia, get your instruments and let's play together. Cheers!

To contact me : reynald(at)ya.com

The sun is warm and the beer is cold. The music will be hot!

Sounds like a nice place to be... It's very cold, wet, and the economy is miserable where I am..

Hi everybody,

It's nice to see that many jazz musicians would like to come to Andalucia and jam with me !

Come on ! I will pick you at Gibraltar airport (low coast on British Airways and other european companies)

I'm trying to organize a network for jazz musicians around the world : bed, food, drinks and music for some days

If you can receive other musicians, post your informations on my blog : http://jazzcontact.blogspot.com/

Cheers !

Watch out -- they're just luring you to Andalucia to beat, rob, and rape you.

:unsure:

Well, maybe not you, but that's what happened to me. :crazy:

Seriously?

MG

No -- but look at what "JazzDrummer" says in the post just above:

"It's nice to see that many jazz musicians would like to come to Andalucia and jam with me! Come on! I will pick you at Gibraltar airport (low coast on British Airways and other european companies). I'm trying to organize a network for jazz musicians around the world: bed, food, drinks and music for some days..." Hmmm.

Watch out -- they're just luring you to Andalucia to beat, rob, and rape you.

:unsure:

Well, maybe not you, but that's what happened to me. :crazy:

Seriously?

MG

No -- but look at what "JazzDrummer" says in the post just above:

"It's nice to see that many jazz musicians would like to come to Andalucia and jam with me! Come on! I will pick you at Gibraltar airport (low coast on British Airways and other european companies). I'm trying to organize a network for jazz musicians around the world: bed, food, drinks and music for some days..." Hmmm.

Well...

MG