Dodger Fan? You Won't Be After This!

^ well it was the cocaine era.

what was the name of the lead off hitter for the Expos around this time when asked why he slid head first said he did so because the cocaine was in his back pocket.

Tim Raines, who debuted this year on the Hall of Fame ballot and if there is any justice, will ultimately make it in the next five or six years.

Yeah Tim Rains, I agree. But Andre Dawson should get in first. Expos had some good teams back then with those two and Garry Carter and one of my all time favorite pitchers in Spaceman Lee.

Wasn't Ricky Henderson high on cocaine when he stole his record base?

I hear uppers and diet pills are commonly used by baseball players to try and get an awareness and reaction time advantage. When they're all hopped up on some shit they can have a quicker bat and react to the pitcher's move to home plate faster.

And I despise Barry Bonds more than anyone else on the planet (no, seriously, I despise him even more than Dan does!).

The hell you say! :angry:

:g

In defense of Barry Bonds unlike other sports stars he has never done any of the following:

1. hurt a fan in the stands

2. make it rain at a strip club and paralyzing a bouncer

3. supervised any murders or stabbings

4. ran a doggie Auschwitz

5. ran a backyard fight to the death with razors Foster Farms

6. ran over a meter maid

7. committed felony homicidal DUI

I know I am setting the bar pretty low but thats kind of where things are at right now.