FS: RARE IMPORTS, MFSL, DCC CD LAST REDUCTIONS & ADDITIONS

• 1 month later...

hold on a sec. there are quite a few of us here who have had good experiences buying from robert. if there are one or two people who are still trying to complete a transaction, let's support their efforts to do so rather than start badmouthing the guy.

hold on a sec. there are quite a few of us here who have had good experiences buying from robert. if there are one or two people who are still trying to complete a transaction, let's support their efforts to do so rather than start badmouthing the guy.

I bought a disc from him and it worked out fine.

Right, and bad experience on my end. No one is all bad, of course jazzshrink.

I just feel it is my responsibility to point out after several PMs went unanswered that this is not necessarily a consistent seller.

if you felt a responsibility to let us know about robert, why did you wait until two months after he posted his sale items to clue us in? after all, you indicate that your dispute with him occured last may.

Congratulations. I never did receive my Coltrane CD from Robert last May after paying.

And no replies to my PMs either.

i really don't mean to be critical. i'm just confused.

anyway, has anyone had any contact with robert in the past several weeks? i hope he's okay.

I've had nothing but cordial relations with robert, and received all of my CDs. Perhaps he is having issues with his email or something...

perhaps, but someone has mentioned the fact that he hasn't posted on the board for nearly two months, which suggests something more than just email problems.

yo roberto, where are you?