Cambre audio rack -- Got me one of these

Larry Kart

http://www.audiophilesales.com/prod/main.a...d=14&cat=-1

Needed something to put my stuff on now that I'm beginning to put things in the basement after a flood (believe it or not, before I had components literally resting on top of other components), and a guy I know in L.A. who fixed my excellent but initially defective Creek amp pointed me to a dealer in that area who recommended Cambre stuff and suggested I look for a store in my (Chicago) area that carried it. There was none I could find, so I ordered it by mail from the above place in Indianapolis (arrived in one day), and the difference I can hear is beyond what I would have thought possible. Anti-resonance is their principle. Rack looks nice too. Have no connection with this outfit, except that I gave them my money.

In our quest to lower our tv's "profile" in the living room, we found that the only way we could get exactly what we wanted was to buy custom pieces. We had been using a hodge podge of particle board based shelves, so this was going to be a big improvement asthetically speaking. We ended up with a "euro" design from Sanus. Shelves were made of really thick glass in a slightly green hue and silver posts. Not only was it beautiful in appearance and lowered the tv the way we wanted, but I was pleasantly surprised at how it improved the sound of the stereo. It was very noticeable from the start.