Warren Sapp's comments

Was watching the NFL pregame show this morning and there was Warren Sapp discussing the NFL's response to his "spat" with Washington linebacker Arrington regarding his pre-game habit of waltzing throught he opposing team on the field as they undergo their stretching.

He complained that Arrington had "snitched" and now the "slavemaster" had banned such activities during the pre-game warmups. Maybe "slavemaster" is just hood slang or whatever, but I find it offensive.

Man, if a white guy had said something similar...

What's funny is that in the very next sentence, he says that "we are paid a king's ransom to play a little boy's game." Then how can he be serving under "slavemasters?"

"slavemaster?" stupid comments which can be construed as racist. Do I think he meant it in a racist manner as Rush Limbaugh had been accused? No, I don't. Again, it is perhaps just some kind of stupid slang. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as I did with Rush, but his comments were equally as stupid.

Of course, Rush is forced to resign from ESPN after a big furor, while Sapp's comments are basically ignored.

Slavemaster, Warren?

I work for a slavemaster for peanuts; you DON'T!!

What a moron!!

Edited by connoisseur series500