Broken Teeth

Kind of spendy, but functional.

Solution for broken digipaks! Package of 5 for only $4.00

Do you have any digipak CDs where the teeth on the spindle have broken so that the package can no longer hold the CD? Here's your solution. These are clear adhesive CD hubs that will renew your broken digipaks. Just peel the backing and stick the hub in the center of your jewel case over the original spindle. Your digipak can now hold the CD securely again!

Up over and out.

that would be his "solution for jazz loft" :rolleyes:

but seriously folks, this product and variations like it are easily found on the internet for 10-40 cents each. made of plastic or foam, they've been used to affix cds to printed literature for years. just google "cd-dvd adhesive-backed hubs." the trick is to find a place that doesn't have prohibitive shipping costs, or to combine your purchase in an order with other items.

Edited by robviti

When I read the thread title I thought maybe peterintoronto had punched out Alan Lawrence. :unsure:

(from this thread)

Yeah, funny enough I thought it was maybe about Chet Baker's teeth :lol:

I have a couple of digis with that are broken (Tonight at Noon, all the teeth are broken and the cd just sits there and Dark Magus where half of the teeth are broken for disc two from the digipack edition) so I think this is a great solution and will place an order :tup