Does anyone have any of these ...

neveronfriday

Those look nice.

Years ago, my roomate and I covered the walls of our our entire apartment in easy-listening/thrift store/exotica/jackie gleason records. We used plastic sleeves for the LPs and stuck velcro to the wall and to the sleeve (we ended up stapling the velcro piece to the plastic sleeve since the glue on the velcro piece wouldn't hold to the sleeve). By doing this, we were able to enjoy are artwork and still be able to pull the records down for listening.

Ah.... the joys of being single. I used to actually have record racks (from record stores) in my living room. Once I got married.... they had to go. :(

Ah.... the joys of being single. I used to actually have record racks (from record stores) in my living room. Once I got married.... they had to go. :(

I used to have one of those old comic book spinner racks (complete with the "Hey kids! Comics!!" sign on top!) in the living room. Let's face it; women just don't appreciate great interior decorating! :lol:

Deus62,

I have several autographed album covers that are framed. I buy my frames from a mail order frame store, as I am a photographer and am always framing something for myself or someone else. I think you can get a lower cost than they are selling them for. Just my opinion!

Mark

At present I have two in my living room. they're right next to one another so I like to pair them up according to theme. Right now I have the Bill Hardman and Perry Robinson Savoys in there because they share the same psychedelic artwork. I also have Duke Pearson Sweet Honey Bee in my bedroom. My favorite BN cover girl.....

c306140kkl5.jpg

Edited by Brandon Burke

I've got four record album frames hanging on the walls of my basement jazz room - along with a bunch of my empty Mosaic boxes and a few posters. The room looks great, IMO, but the other day my 8 year old was telling me that I should take them all down because "nobody every looks at them anyways."

At any rate, the album frames that I have look great. OR should I say that the album covers look great in the frames. I don't think that the brand that I have is the same as in the link - not that it matters. It's a nice idea and look.