Cornbread on vinyl- pressing question

so its the "traditional" blue note labels- both say liberty records of course....

i know this lp was liberty from the get-go...

but mine is mastered by "BB" and not RVG....

the jacket with it looks like a 70s bn jacket, however the labels are your trad. bn labels that say a prod of lib records....i was wondering if the orig was mastered by RVG or not in the beggining, or do i have a first stereo issue?

ps- also got a white label mono "heart and soul"- teddy edwards----finally get to hear this one!

so its the "traditional" blue note labels- both say liberty records of course....

i know this lp was liberty from the get-go...

but mine is mastered by "BB" and not RVG....

the jacket with it looks like a 70s bn jacket, however the labels are your trad. bn labels that say a prod of lib records....i was wondering if the orig was mastered by RVG or not in the beggining, or do i have a first stereo issue?

ps- also got a white label mono "heart and soul"- teddy edwards----finally get to hear this one!

My original copy of Cornbread was a heavy RVG mastered lp. This is one of the records issued during the transition. Not a "Liberty from the get-go".

interesting mr nessa thanks- i thought it was from the get go cause i see cornbread promoted like crazy on liberty jackets, smak dab between a julie london liberty and a bud shank world pacific- you feel me? the sleeve is one of those: blue note: the definitive catelogue sleeves. i hope its at least a 2nd issue- i bought it on ebay to get that original analog cornbread sound......

The original jacket was liberty, but the pressing wasn't. I still have a couple of records like this. My copy of Patton's Let 'em Roll is like this too.

Yes, it's the heavier vinyl on 'Cornbread'.

All of the copies I've seen (including mine) also seem to have a slanted RHS sleeve opening - as if they mis-aligned the guillotine !