QB Steve McNair

Couldn't "the drugs" (in the form of her DUII) just be pot? If so BFD.

Her ex-boyfriend has a Facebook page with the slogan "never let anyone or anything come in between you and the one you love because when you do you lose everything." Damn, if only Facebook had been around when Barney Fife was deputy.

What I find funny (strange & "ha ha") is how both CBS & ABC National News said McNair & the woman were "dating."

I imagine...that this girl was a rare bird in more ways than one.

I read yesterday that the girl was an Iranian immigrant and a member of the Bahai faith. The Bahai's believe in interracial marriage, so maybe she was brought up to date black men. No big deal to her.

The medical examiner is now saying that the fact that she bought the gun two days before makes it very likely that it will be ruled a murder-suicide.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/evid...article1209350/

I imagine...that this girl was a rare bird in more ways than one.

I read yesterday that the girl was an Iranian immigrant and a member of the Bahai faith. The Bahai's believe in interracial marriage, so maybe she was brought up to date black men. No big deal to her.

One look at her and I didn't think it was an issue.

The ME is saying it's all but certain that it will be ruled a murder-suicide once ballistic tests come back on the gun. There is some hesitation from investigators on that because there doesn't seem to be an obvious motive, they say. The two got alone well by all accounts, according to the investigation. And no history of violence between them, apparently.