LF: sly/family stone complete box

Friends: I know a lot of you (including me) took advantange of the sick Best Buy "sale" (read: misprice) on this set some time ago. Sadly, although I still have the bonus DVD that came with my set, my box has gone missing in one of my many moves over the last few years. So I beseech the forum: does anyone have this box who doesn't want it and would like to part with it for some cash at a reasonable price? Drop me a PM if so. I've got a line on a set online for around $70, which isn't too bad--but thought I'd see if someone here wanted to sell theirs.

Cheers,

Peter

Friends: I know a lot of you (including me) took advantange of the sick Best Buy "sale" (read: misprice) on this set some time ago. Sadly, although I still have the bonus DVD that came with my set, my box has gone missing in one of my many moves over the last few years. So I beseech the forum: does anyone have this box who doesn't want it and would like to part with it for some cash at a reasonable price? Drop me a PM if so. I've got a line on a set online for around $70, which isn't too bad--but thought I'd see if someone here wanted to sell theirs.

Cheers,

Peter

Yes, I'm game. PM sent.

I'd sell you mine except:

a) I lost the DVD

b) I got rid of Small Talk and replaced it with the remastered Greatest Hits (which Sony/Legacy shoulda done in the first place!)

c) I'd rather not! :g

Sounds like you got some good leads, though. Good luck!

Edited by Big Al

a) I lost the DVD

b) I got rid of Small Talk and replaced it with the remastered Greatest Hits (which Sony/Legacy shoulda done in the first place!)

What DVD? I'm looking at my box right now (before sending it to Peter tomorrow); ain't no DVD in it, never was...

a) I lost the DVD

What DVD? I'm looking at my box right now (before sending it to Peter tomorrow); ain't no DVD in it, never was...

Same here.

I think the sets sold at Best Buy came shrink wrapped with a DVD to the outside of the package; it only has two tracks, iirc.

Yeah, and they weren't even that good. They're videos of Small Talk-era SFS playing "Everybody is a Star" and another classic-era track.