NCAA Football 2009

Happy to see the Big 10 do well this bowl season after taking some abuse the past few years. Real solid win for Iowa tonight. I like that team a lot.

And with Ohio State looking like they'll be coming back really strong next year, plus Penn State, now Iowa, throw in Wisconsin and the rest, they could very easily rival or surpass the SEC and Big 12 next season.

Edited by papsrus

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lane Kiffin has apparently abandoned Tennessee after only one year, to become the coach of USC. I'd be pretty upset if I were a Vols fan.

I'd be relieved if I was a Vols fan. Noj is right, the guy is a dirt-bag.

I can't imagine USC fans are jumping for joy.

I wouldn't want him as my coach either, so from that aspect, I know what you're saying.

But it is throwing their whole program into disarray - they have an interim coach who wasn't even there a month ago. Recruits who pledged to Kiffin are decommitting left and right.

It's going to take a long time to right the ship there. That's what they should be pissed off about.

I wouldn't want him as my coach either, so from that aspect, I know what you're saying.

But it is throwing their whole program into disarray - they have an interim coach who wasn't even there a month ago. Recruits who pledged to Kiffin are decommitting left and right.

It's going to take a long time to right the ship there. That's what they should be pissed off about.

Yeah. Pat Summitt was on espn earlier and she was non too happy about it.

I don't know why they ever hired him in the first place. ... Same with USC.

• 1 year later...