Murry's Letter to Brian

Teasing the Korean

IVE READ THE LETTER IN THE PAST AND NOW I AM READING IT AGAIN NOW AND I HAVE SOMETHING SO SAY:

this is a really screwed up-read. 1st, he tells these messed up family secrets that have like nothing at all to do w/ brian and the beach boys, and he tries to compare it all to how brians family treated brian, and then he is talking shit about Gary Usher-- i have a question,---that parts complete hogwash, correct? where murrays all badmouthing the hollywood music people. isnt gary usher like exteremly important in the development of the beach boys?

the point about honesty in bussiness, i mean, i dont know what his definition of honesty in bussiness is, but the concept is altruistic, i do agree w/ it to a lot of ways, but oh then he calls the beatles a "fad"--

btw i google-mapped that apt. i think u can go visit it!!!

i also dont dig what murrays trying to acomplish by telling brian abt murrary and wifes relationship, etc etc...gross

the only acurate thing he mentions is how mike love could be a problem for the beach boys! lolololoolololol

yo and murray was PISSED at the Beach boys for getting wasted and doing groopies!

then murray says:

"The simple fact is that we all have to face up eventually to our mistakes and when this time comes, each and every one of you will become men"

i mean, that is a very broad life-lession that murray wasnt predictiong, but, at least hes not badmouthing gary usher-- i like my mono hey little cobra with future beach boys bruce johnston (did u know he ***WITNESSED*** john dolphin get shot, u know, at the dolphins shop in LA, bruce johnson was THERE- he was with that drummer, oh god....u knjowl, the one on liberty and every one of the covers as a hot chick on it, and i always wanna buy the record for the cover but i never do cause i know the music will be lame but oh god...SANDY NELSON.

IVE READ THE LETTER IN THE PAST AND NOW I AM READING IT AGAIN NOW AND I HAVE SOMETHING SO SAY:

this is a really screwed up-read. 1st, he tells these messed up family secrets that have like nothing at all to do w/ brian and the beach boys, and he tries to compare it all to how brians family treated brian, and then he is talking shit about Gary Usher-- i have a question,---that parts complete hogwash, correct? where murrays all badmouthing the hollywood music people. isnt gary usher like exteremly important in the development of the beach boys?

the point about honesty in bussiness, i mean, i dont know what his definition of honesty in bussiness is, but the concept is altruistic, i do agree w/ it to a lot of ways, but oh then he calls the beatles a "fad"--

btw i google-mapped that apt. i think u can go visit it!!! (on the brian send-to address)

i also dont dig what murrays trying to acomplish by telling brian abt murrary and wifes relationship, etc etc...gross

the only acurate thing he mentions is how mike love could be a problem for the beach boys! lolololoolololol

yo and murray was PISSED at the Beach boys for getting wasted and doing groopies!

then murray says:

"The simple fact is that we all have to face up eventually to our mistakes and when this time comes, each and every one of you will become men"

i mean, that is a very broad life-lession that murray wasnt predictiong, but, at least hes not badmouthing gary usher-- i like my mono hey little cobra with future beach boys bruce johnston (did u know he ***WITNESSED*** john dolphin get shot, u know, at the dolphins shop in LA, bruce johnson was THERE- he was with that drummer, oh god....u knjowl, the one on liberty and every one of the covers as a hot chick on it, and i always wanna buy the record for the cover but i never do cause i know the music will be lame but oh god...SANDY NELSON.