BFT 72 Signup Thread

Big Al

Would anyone like to volunteer to lead February's BFT?

If no one has anything, I have a Blindfold Test Greatest Hits that I put together for my own listening enjoyment years ago. I figured since we have a lot of new participants, it'd be nice to give them a taste of Blindfold Tests past.

This is also for any other narcissists in the bunch (myself at the head of that bunch) to see if anything you put on a BFT made the cut! :)

EDITED 1/31/10

DrJ is back and has apparently pulled a marathon session similar to the Miles Davis Quintet's marathon November 1955 session, and the two discs promise to hold the same quality of music for our enjoyment! So, come one come all and sign up! As you'll see below, DrJ will be sending me the discs and I'll be uploading. So, hopefully, by the end of this week, BFT 72 will be going full speed and then I gotta start putting together the "Big Al 40th Birthday It's All About ME BFT!"

Edited by Big Al

Would anyone like to volunteer to lead February's BFT?

If no one has anything, I have a Blindfold Test Greatest Hits that I put together for my own listening enjoyment years ago. I figured since we have a lot of new participants, it'd be nice to give them a taste of Blindfold Tests past.

This is also for any other narcissists in the bunch (myself at the head of that bunch) to see if anything you put on a BFT made the cut! :)

Al, the Greatest Hits might be fun, if it doesn't put you out. At the same time, I'm willing to step in in a pinch if need be, just let me know.

Sorry for my absence and general cluelessness...but thanks to Big Al I'm on track and will be able to lead BFT 72. I will get a disc with the tunes out to Al sometime in the next couple of days and I think he can post them, so we should be good.

Edited by DrJ

Here's the list so far:

Thom Keith

The Magnificent Goldberg

Bill Barton (download)

Bright Moments

seeline (download)

Hot Ptah (discs)

If there's no format by your name, let me know how you want your copy. Hopefully we get more players, cuz I'm anitipating being ready to start the discussion on Saturday.

What the heck. I'm in! I've been basically a disaster at identifying much when I've participated in the past, but always, always enjoyed the music.

That's the main thing. And sometimes you hear something you would never have come across that you've just GOT to get and, miraculously, you find you CAN!

MG