A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

The Groper,

Ya know -- come to think about it, all those HOKEY HOCKYERS up there, as well as being a bunch of good skates, quite possibly could be 90% GAY BLADES!! (Had to go with purple...no pink available).

BTW, Patty, I don't shave mine...I HAVE MY JAPANESE DIVERTIMENTO DO IT FOR ME!!

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't the two of you get together?

You're a match made in heaven.

Neither one of you seem to like women in general or me in particular.

I simply gave a ridiculous answer to an equally ridiculous question about personal grooming, which was none of the thread originator's business.

What kind of man asks that?? The information about your having a very personal groomer, your *divertimento* was totally unnecessary, though probably titillating to those, like GROPER who think of women as subservient. That struck me as smarmy and disrespectful to her. Not surprising though.

Being called BUTCH was particularly telling, GROPER. Do you think that because I'm less than thrilled at being put down and didn't find it amusing, that I was not going to retaliate in kind?? Because I don't like being insulted, doesn't mean that I must surely be gay. That's the last defence of the mysonynist.

Thanks guys.

Edited by patricia

DEAR PATRICIA:

You misunderstand me AND you are suffering a serious humor (that's humour to you) deficiency.

You were the one who put me and (gay) Tennessee Williams in a similar context, not to mention gratuitous comments about my sartorial and interior decorative shortcomings. No problem; I'm vulnerable to SOME of those criticisms. I am not, however, a misogynist--I am a failed romantic.

I confess that your tough talk turns me on a little, so if I repulse you--WHY DO YOU KEEP IT UP? I just can't get over the vision of you plucking each bodily hair ONE BY PRECIOUS ONE.

How about a threesome with DEEP? He'd keep us both honest.

In Excruciating Hibernation,

THE GROPER

Edited by The Groper

How about a threesome with DEEP? He'd keep us both honest.

The Groper,

NOW YOU'RE TALKIN' !!

That's MAH KHANDA LANGUAGE !!

I'll bring the camera, the Camcorder, and the booze.

You supply the bed, the coffee, the weed and some gruel.

Patty,

YOU BRING THE TWEEZERS !!

WhooOOOOEEEEEEEEE !! We goin's to ROCK !!

DEEP

DEEP:

You may have just queered the deal. No doubt Patty will take the "tweezer" opening you gave her and make some smug, inane CANUCK remark about our respective endowments. That's okay, though. Just as long as she keeps it softcore but NASTY! You gotta love her brand of cock-teasing.

Your Fellow Ugly, Plaid, Aged Franklin Stove,

The Groper

DEEP:

You may have just queered the deal. No doubt Patty will take the "tweezer" opening you gave her and make some smug, inane CANUCK remark about our respective endowments. That's okay, though. Just as long as she keeps it softcore but NASTY! You gotta love her brand of cock-teasing.

Your Fellow Ugly, Plaid, Aged Franklin Stove,

The Groper

The Groper,

I think you have a wrong take on the chickie. She's definitely ready to hit.

For Chrissakes, she hasn't been lept up and down on in her 5th decade on the planet. She might be a little dry and coarse down there but the tweezers and some K-Y Jelly will sort that out.

Why don't you sound her on a plane ticket to wherever the fuck you are and you and I will split her fare. Shit, if she's at all in a lucid state she won't pass that up.

I'll even let YOU get the ball rollin'. I'll stay in the parlor until she's comfortable with a threesome. Gonna be fun. I'm thinkin' we should wait 'til July when I'm back into my "wet season". When I'm "wet" and on Peruvian Marching Powder I got me some CHOPS!! I don't squirt for hours on END...DIG!!??

She's a smoker. Are YOU? I'm not (at least not the commercial kind) so some breath mints will probably be in order for the two of you.

Advise.

DEEP

DEAR PATRICIA:

You misunderstand me AND you are suffering a serious humor (that's humour to you) deficiency.

You were the one who put me and (gay) Tennessee Williams in a similar context, not to mention gratuitous comments about my sartorial and interior decorative shortcomings.  No problem; I'm vulnerable to SOME of those criticisms.  I am not, however, a misogynist--I am a failed romantic.

I confess that your tough talk turns me on a little, so if I repulse you--WHY DO YOU KEEP IT UP?  I just can't get over the vision of you plucking each bodily hair ONE BY PRECIOUS ONE.

How about a threesome with DEEP?  He'd keep us both honest. 

In Excruciating Hibernation,

THE GROPER

Were the new velvet paintings the classic Dogs Playing Poker/Dogs Playing Pool, or did you go for Big-eyed Children, or perhaps a lovely example of Johnny Cash on black velvet?? YOU rent a sense of HUMOUR. I was ribbing you. Obviously, I don't know what your taste in art, or clothing is. Nor do I know how you chose to decorate your domicile. I WAS KIDDING YOU. But, somebody is buying those ugly plaid sofas and those ugly plaid shirts and that art. :blink:

Slammin' me for being Canadian is silly. Neither you, our thread originator, nor I had any choice over where we were born. To have pride, or embarrasment about our nationality makes no sense. Each of us are individuals and we made the choice of who our parents would be and where we would be born when we were much too young to make rational choices. Just an accident of birth. Not a legitimate point of pride, or for that matter, embarrassment, in something beyond all of our control.

I'm not tough. I don't smoke, although I did until last year, as our thread originator well knows. Like all former smokers, he is extraordinarly proud of having quit, and rightly so. It's very difficult and I congratulate him. Unfortunately, he is, as a lot of former smokers are, sanctimonious about those who still smoke.

His memory seems a little faulty in his dotage. I was very proud, also, at having quit smoking, after decades.

But, he has no idea what my personal life includes, so he's just guessing about my sex life.

I was not linking you, GROPER, with Tennessee Williams, because he was gay. You seem to forget that YOU mentioned Blanche Dubois, not me, which brought up the subject of gay writer's portrayal of their female characters. It was not a direct reference to either one of you. Re-read the posts and ask yourself why you thought I was suggesting anything beyond what I was saying.

In fact, I wasn't saying either one of you are gay. I was saying that, judging by your posts, you find the fact that I take umbrage to your suggestion that I am BUTCH, to use your term, without knowing me at all, that I must be.

After all, who but someone who is not a "real woman" would not find the suggestions, you both have made, particularly the one in our thread originator's latest post, alluring??

I do have a sense of HUMOUR, though it has been severely strained in recent weeks.

Edited by patricia

I've been out with a lot of broads who went through this song & dance.

I usually wound up takin' home by 11. Not worth the effort.

They are the kind who go to heaven, for sure, but don't have much fun in this life.

Complaining is usually their M.O.

Give me a good ol' fashioned corn fed heifer who likes bein' naked.

They have the most fun AND make the best creative sex partners.

DEEP

I've been out with a lot of broads who went through this song & dance.

I usually wound up takin' home by 11. Not worth the effort.

They are the kind who go to heaven, for sure, but don't have much fun in this life.

Complaining is usually their M.O.

Give me a good ol' fashioned corn fed heifer who likes bein' naked.

They have the most fun AND make the best creative sex partners.

DEEP

Well, there you go. That actually explains a lot. Women are not real people to you, just cleverly designed, one step up from blow-up dolls. Sad.

Which is, I suppose, why women resist being upgraded from a friend to a lover. All of a sudden, they're not a person anymore. THAT'S why I have many more men friends than I do ex-lovers. What a shame that both of you glory in the dehumanization of women you've had sex with. Yes, I'm referring to the "surprise" date-rape of a women who, our thread originator said, gleefully, was "in love" with him. He and his friends sure showed her, didn't they?? Even the clarification later didn't make up for the fact that none of you objected to the original account, ASSUMING it was consentual, despite the way the incident was recounted.

If that makes GROPER a romantic, then I question either of you can relate to me, or to any other women who is foolish enough to believe your aging-Lothario lines.

You're afraid of women who might want to be friends, as well as lovers. Such a waste of two apparantly smart men.

Well, too late for either of you to change now.

Edited by patricia

This thread has gotten out of hand. I did think it was funny, but now it's somewhat embarrassing. There isn't really much point in defending yourself over the internet. People are going to continue to harrass as long as they see that what they're saying is bothering others.

Thus, if I were some of you I'd stop posting in this thread.

Well, there you go.  That actually explains a lot.  Women are not real people to you, just cleverly designed, one step up from blow-up dolls.  Sad.

Patty,

For Chrissakes wake up woman. Of course women mean a lot to me, but the kind of ideal woman you're talkin' about is the kind you keep at home but RARELY fuck.

They wanna talk about politics, books, movies, art, family, grandchildren...blah, blah,blah......and you have to appease them by acting interested.

Then you make up an excuse to be out of town "on business" or "on a gig". That's when you find the bitch who doesn't give a shit about any of that.....the kind that just likes RAW ANIMAL PASSION!! Once your balls are reduced to the size of raisins you return home, all tired out from a rough business trip. Kick off your shoes, turn on CNN or Figure Skating, or the latest Home Box office hit, slip on your slippers and commence to live the "other" life. It can work...trust me...I'VE DONE IT.....

...SHIT, I DO IT !!

I'll probably live to be a hundred because my prostate is UP TO FUCKING CODE!!

DEEP

...if I were some of you I'd stop posting in this thread.

Great advice.

CYA !!

I'd take it one further in your case...I'd stop READING THIS THREAD!!

DEEP

Of course you do and I hope that you are happy.

Did it ever occur to you that there are women who are as passionately interested in it all??

I guess not. You catagorize women and I have never been catagorized, nor will I ever be. Thank my late father for that. I think you could have learned a lot about women from him. As it is, you've learned nothing.

I talk about other things, share my interests with those who matter to me, and they theirs with me. Oddly, I am also every bit as sensual and passionate as you claim to be. But, you would prefer to see me as one-dimentional. I find that insulting to me, as a person, a friend and as a woman.

As I said. What a waste.

Undergroundagent,

I have a few glaring flaws, one of which is that I have to defend myself, when directly attacked. You're right, that if I simply ignored this thread, it would probably sink out of sight.

The thread-originator knows that I won't let personal insults just stand there, naked and not contest them. What can I tell you? I'm a scrapper. :blink:

Edited by patricia

Well, that does it--no "Waltz for Three People." I'm obviously odd man out since I haven't been able to free myself of Demon Tobacco. The two of you would be into your most creative contortions while I was negating my libido with a smoke break. I don't even think my Quadra Ionic Breeze can salvage this action. (BTW, my last ex, also an ex-smoker, gave the contraption to me as a last-ditch effort to save our marriage. I fumbled her noble gesture badly when, in deference to her HIGH-TONED INTERIOR DECORATIVE SENSE, I asked her where to put it. Her reply was not sexually stimulating--at least to me. It seems I am doomed to contemptuous misconstruction of my earnest attempts to place the female objects of my affection ON A PEDESTAL.)

Your replies tend to ramble, Patty, so maybe that's why I'm not always sure what you're trying to say, nor do you always seem to know what I'm saying. The sofa-sized painting was of a HAIRLESS FEMALE NUDE. I fantasize it as YOU. Your suggestion that I lust after dogs is a new low, worse than the insinuation that (gay) Tennessee Williams and I share a prism through which we view women. And what's your problem with plaid anyway? Is it only shirts and sofas or a BLANKET distaste? As for your chosen birthplace, it's a perfect refuge for monarchists, aliens of dubious legality and draft-dodgers. The problem is when they and their descendants presume to interject their irrelevant opinions into serious geopolitical (read U.S.) discussions.

I'm sorry, DEEP. I thought we were onto something with Patty, but she's just too ill-tempered and SHY--COY--DISINGENUOUS--SELF-ABSORBED--REMOTE--SELF-PITYING...am I getting warm?...but really, Patty, I'm just passive/aggressively FUNNIN' YA!

You read far too much into my comment about Tennessee Williams. What the hell are you talking about??

Sorry about the failure of your last marriage. That, the death of your first wife and the others not working out must have been painful for you. I would never make light of it, seriously.

As for your putting women on a pedestal, well, I was on one for my one marriage and that doesn't replace real communication, or passion.

BTW, when did I mention a comparison of you with a dog?? I was referring to the recent passing of our thread-originator's dog and of the reluctant putting down of my dog.

Are we all doomed?? I enjoy lively banter, even ribald lively banter, but personal attacks are hurtful to everybody.

Gotta go to work now............. :w

I'm just waiting to shoot this bird down...

ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY SEVEN REPLIES.

*TWENTY FOUR THOUSAND* TWO HUNDRED AND ONE VIEWS.

MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO ME. NOBODY SEEMS TO BE INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD.

LET'S TALK ABOUT WYNTON MARSALIS.

SHOOT'ER DOWN SON!!

DEEP

I'm with B 100% on this.

When I was on Maynard Ferguson's Band the first year was heaven. NO CHICKIES ON THE BUS. Maynard even used to say that the way to destroy a band is to bring one chickie on the bus and the whole band will be at odds. Same thing goin' on with this thread. Bunch of cats havin' a ball. How many chickies have posted on this thread??

ONE !!

Ironically, Maynard brought his stepdaughter, Kim, on the bus the second year. The whole band turned to shit. Same thing goin' on here.

Now the thread has turned to shit. The Groper is tryin' to bird dog Patty and the place is in an uproar. I originated this thread to get Albertson to commit to writing some liner notes for my upcoming Big Band CD and now THIS???

Patty,

You just can't help yourself can you? You feel an uncontrollable urge to be at the center of desirability with the cats. Well you've done it again. Got the whole scene blown out.

CLASP!!

DEEP

You're right. It's all my fault.

However, there is, if I'm not mistaken a way that you can re-create your "boys only" treehouse thread, without B-3 having to blow up the thread.

As the thread originator, you can blow it up yourself, by deleting the very first post and starting a new thread, to talk about whatever I'm preventing you from talking about.

Better yet, why not simply ask to have NO WOMEN permitted to post, not just on your treehouse thread, but on the entire Organissimo site, if it cramps your style?? :rolleyes:

We women clearly are not welcome and that would be the best solution, if women cause bands, as well as interesting conversations between men to turn to shit. How foolish we are to think that we have anything interesting to contribute.

Chris has doubtless dealt with your querie, however he chose to and the rest of the rather long thread has evolved the way it has, through my fault alone and for that, I sincerely apologize.

Edited by patricia

Hmmm ..well..

I think its time to mark my part "Tacit" , and absqualate , segue, whatever ..

to the" bad bass player" thread ..

this bloated beast is gonna explode sooner rather than later ..and I dont wanna get spattered with all the testesterone laced bodily fluids gurgling rampant here ..

it was funny for a while, but its now sorta like watching a bad scratched 16MM

print of "Deep Throat " in a smelly theatre ..sitting next to a noisy middle aged mouth breather with thick glasses, halitosis, a two day growth of beard and

a raincoat in his lap ..doing something to make it jump up and down like a rabid weasel ..(something I'd really rather not contemplate )

see y'all 'round the corner , guys ! .. :ph34r::tdown

The thread originators no longer have the capability of deleting entire threads.

Start one yourself, Patty, call it "Nicknames" and then try to delete your initial post...can't be done.

I even inquired earlier on in this thread if I could start a thread entitled "DEEP'S STAG PARTY" and B shot that concept down. Your memory must be serving you ill, Pat.

Sooooo, what do ya'all think of Chick Corea's marvelous appearance on the Grammy's??

DEEP

Chick's participation was stupid.

I've got a question:

IS ROY HAYNES GAY?? (It's an honest question, so don't everbody go postal on me.)

DEEP