Creed Taylor book?

Well, Creed Taylors name just keep popping up again and again. He must be a cat that has thousands of stories to tell. I've read some interviews by him and he seems willing to talk and share his memories of players and sessions. I'm these days (18 CD's) playing through the Bill Evans complete on Verve (highly recommended!) and the question cama up for me:

Has he written (or ghost written) a book?

/Shaft

I'd like a book about the CTI cover art lithographs that you could allegedly order back in the day. I've never seen one anywhere at any price. And I've spent TOO MUCH time at yard sales, thrift stores, record stores, and second hand shops. The price drops dramatically from like $19.98 per print on the early-70s albums to like a buck-ninety-nine a throw by the mid-70s. I asked Doug Payne about this via e-mail a few years back and he's never seen one either. He said that Creed claims he has warehouse full of them.

Marc Myers who blogs about the music at Jazzwax.com did a 19-part series about Creed Taylor in early 2009. It covers his entire career and is quite comprehensive. He also did a two part series around the same time about the gentleman who photographed many of the CTI covers. His name is Pete Turner. Here are the links:

http://www.jazzwax.com/2008/04/pete-turner-cti.html

http://www.jazzwax.com/2008/04/pete-turner-c-1.html