a: tom-tom drums on bn lps

omg, im listening to a very nice liberty UNA MAS w/ vangelder stereo stampers, more than anything i notice how real and lifelike tonys tom tom drums sound. ive noticed this with billy higgins as well on a lot of stuff, like on cornbread. the drums on cornbread are as powerful as in the air tonight by phil. in a way cornbread was kind of the in the air tonight of its day: when master higgins goes BAM BAM BAM, you know that one part im talking about, twd the end of the song b4 the outro

omg, im listening to a very nice liberty UNA MAS w/ vangelder stereo stampers, more than anything i notice how real and lifelike tonys tom tom drums sound. ive noticed this with billy higgins as well on a lot of stuff, like on cornbread. the drums on cornbread are as powerful as in the air tonight by phil. in a way cornbread was kind of the in the air tonight of its day: when master higgins goes BAM BAM BAM, you know that one part im talking about, twd the end of the song b4 the outro

Well that's Cornbread ruined!

Well that's Cornbread ruined!

lol