2010 Organissimo Football Pool

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I hope that if he doesn't, his score isn't -1! :g

Good point!! What if you get every one wrong?

Here are the totals from last year- as you can see- we were all pretty even:

2009 Standings

Place Team Points

1 vajerzy 175

2 Van Basten II 174

3 Soulstation1 173

4 Noj 173

5 Aggie87 173

6 Connoisseur series 500 169

7 Edward 169

Strong start by Edward who was our red latern the last two years

I've tried to copy and paste the reults here but it's obviously not working.

EdwardNOCHITBPITTENJACHOUNYGCINMIAARIGBSEAWASNYJSD451313Van BastenNOCHITBPITTENDENINDNYGNEMIAARIGBSFDALBALSD181111Aggie87NOCHITBATLTENJACINDNYGNEMIAARIGBSFDALBALSD491111Connoisseur sNOCHITBPITTENJACINDNYGNEBUFARIGBSFDALBALSD511111NojNOCHITBPITTENJACINDCARNEMIAARIPHISFWASBALSD401111vajerzyNOCHICLEPITTENDENINDNYGNEMIAARIGBSFDALBALSD441010Soulstation1NOCHICLEATLTENJACINDNYGCINMIAARIGBSFDALNYJSD3188jazzmooseMINCHICLEATLTENDENINDNYGNEMIAARIPHISFDALNYJSD5366Martin MilgriThis player has not yet submitted picks for this week55

Edited by Van Basten II

Edward won this pool once a few years back. I once posted the yearly winners. I believe I won twice! :cool: But my eye is on Vajjy who clinically picked us apart last year. Noj won once as well, and Van B usually hovers around the top people. SS1 can't be counted out. Couple of rookies playing this year.

Edward won this pool once a few years back. I once posted the yearly winners. I believe I won twice! :cool: But my eye is on Vajjy who clinically picked us apart last year. Noj won once as well, and Van B usually hovers around the top people. SS1 can't be counted out. Couple of rookies playing this year.

Past years are no indication of this year....Edward crushed us in week 1.

I'll guarantee this: if I win it all this year- 2nd place will get the jar of honey from my hives- which I'm hoping will win 1st place in the light amber division in the State Fair of Virginia

If Martin doesn't get picks in for this week- I'm deleting him from the pool.

Oh, thanks. Last place here I come! (Though maybe you people will have a little more faith in the Falcons after this!)

Jazzmoose- we expect you to run the table this week!

Well, I scrapped my 'system' and just did a minimum amount of research for this week...looks my system will stay scrapped...

Noj 9

Soulstation1 9

Aggie87 8

Edward 7

jazzmoose 7

vajerzy 7

Van Basten II 7

Conn 6

Brutal week as SS1 and I topped the group with nine correct picks. I took the honors by being closer on the points, thanks to Miami's special teams play (or lack thereof).

Noj 9

Soulstation1 9

Aggie87 8

Edward 7

jazzmoose 7

vajerzy 7

Van Basten II 7

Conn 6

Brutal week as SS1 and I topped the group with nine correct picks. I took the honors by being closer on the points, thanks to Miami's special teams play (or lack thereof).

Good job, Noj and SS1. It was a very difficult week. I got smoked. My eyes are on Agg and Ed, who are leading the pack year-to-date.