CONTEST: 2010 Grey Cup game

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Montreal and 25.

I always wanted to see Ottawa versus Saskatchewan. Wouldn't that be The Rough Riders versus the Rough Riders or has one of them changed their name?

Ottawa is not currently in the league.

Not sure of all of the chronology and some of the facts, but they Ottawa Rough Riders)folded in the mid 90's. A new Ottawa team called the Renegades played in the CFL in the early/mid 00's for a few years before meeting the same fate.

Ottawa is currently approved for a new franchise but last I read, there was all sorts of politics in play related to the refurbishing of Ottawa's football stadium. I'm not sure if all that's been ironed out.

Edited by Lyin' Wolf

Evan beat me again and on the number I originally wanted! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! :rcry:rcry:rcry

(Should clarify: "again" meaning I bet against him in the NBA 2006 finals that saw the Mavs completely crater against the Miami Heat. Still haven't gotten over that one! :g)

Congrats Evan! Enjoy the gift certificate! :)

Edited by Big Al

Evan beat me again and on the number I originally wanted! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! :rcry:rcry:rcry

(Should clarify: "again" meaning I bet against him in the NBA 2006 finals that saw the Mavs completely crater against the Miami Heat. Still haven't gotten over that one! :g)

lol thanks big al - you can come over and listen to the ellington mosiac when it arrives!

:g

lol thanks big al - you can come over and listen to the ellington mosiac when it arrives!

:g

DEAL!!! Next time I'm in Miami! :excited::excited::party:

From The Florida Bar Website:

Marc Marlyn Trestman

Inactive Not Eligible to practice in Florida

ID Number: - 368482

Address: 9400 Loupela Drive

Raleigh, North Carolina 27615

United States

Phone: 919.8198331

E-Mail: trestmanm@dolphins.nfl.com

vCard: