Misha Mengelberg-Piet Noordijk Quartet

Durium

mengelberg-noordijk4-cd.jpg

It's great fun to listen to a well arranged uniform stabile quartet like the Modern Jazz quartet, but what about a group whose members seem to be each other's opposites? The legendary Dutch Misha Mengelberg - Piet Noordijk Quartet from the 1960s seems to be such a band with two members who are fascinated by swing and bebop music and two others who later have won their spurs into the free jazz and improvised music. - great conditions for fascinating improvisations. Thanks to the former Dutch Jazz Archive we can enjoy a live concert by this most impressive Dutch jazz quartet of the 1960s, which lasted only a few years: The Misha Mengelberg-Piet Noordijk Quartet

Misha Mengelberg-Piet Noordijk Quartet: Live at the Concertgebouw (1966)

Durium

Thank you for your interest in our cd releases.

You are correct: the current webshop is not equipped for foreign orders.

We do have a paypal account on which i can make a request for money and you can digitally pay for your order.

Though: i don’t know the exact details for the account. I will look into this matter and will get back to with instructions.

I'll let you know how this all works out verily.

• 1 month later...

I've done it all by email and just got an order confirmation today, paid with Pay Pal (18.50 Euros + shipping). PM me if you want me to help you out.

Thanks for the offer of help, I did the same thing myself earlier today. Let's hope it was worth the wait!

Edited by Head Man

• 1 month later...