LF: Konitz / Evans, HEROES & ANTI-HEROES

Joe

Duo recordings from 1980, originally issued on Verve in the early 90's, long OOP.

0100676.jpg

evans_gilev_antiheroe_101b.jpg

All I really need are reference copies; I'm working on an Evans-related writing project and would appreciate being able to expand said project's scope to encompass these recordings.

Thanks in advance.

Duo recordings from 1980, originally issued on Verve in the early 90's, long OOP.

0100676.jpg

All I really need are reference copies; I'm working on an Evans-related writing project and would appreciate being able to expand said project's scope to encompass these recordings.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Joe,

I've got them both. I am currently away but will be back in Singapore in about 10 days and we can sort this out then. Please send me a pm.

Best,

Gokhan

Thanks Gokhan, all.

For anyone who's interested: poking around the tubes, it appears that there is an Evans / Konitz performance (broadcast?) from this same vintage circulating. Location for the gig is given as Rome, and the set-list features much of the same repertoire as is covered on these Verve discs...

For anyone who's interested: poking around the tubes, it appears that there is an Evans / Konitz performance (broadcast?) from this same vintage circulating. Location for the gig is given as Rome, and the set-list features much of the same repertoire as is covered on these Verve discs...

Kinda rough sound on that, iirc, but the playing is at the same high quality.

Edited by JSngry

0100676.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Dear Joe,

I've got them both. I am currently away but will be back in Singapore in about 10 days and we can sort this out then. Please send me a pm.

Best,

Gokhan

If you need them sooner I can probably send them to you in the next couple of days.