FS: Talking Jazz Cd Box Set

endofcommon

I would like to pass on my Talking Jazz Box Set By Ben Sidran to the next jazz and music lover. Current version, 24 cd's played once and ripped and play great. A wonderful historical collection of jazz interviews done by Ben Sidran for NPR from Miles to Diz. Perfect for collector, jazz lover, teacher, school, or radio programmer/dj/ etc. Book, cd sleeves, and box are like new. I purchased this about a month ago in mint condition from my local store as it remains now. Asking $150 including media mail USPS. I can only accept money order but have references from previous sales here and the Hoffman forum. Sell new for $250, and $200 used usually. Please pm for interest and questions. Thank you for looking.

More Information:

Talking Jazz

Amazon

52667151.jpg

Edited by endofcommon

• 1 month later...

Five weeks later, I still have not received the box after sending payment, and no response to followup PMs here or an email sent via the Hoffman board, where the seller had also offered it. Last login here was on 9/26, which is also the date of the last PM I received indicating payment had been received and the set would be mailed that weekend.

I'm inclined to give board members the benefit of the doubt as things sometimes happen. I hope everything's OK with endofcommon, but in the absence of any further communication I'll be contacting the post office to file a mail fraud complaint.

Wow... Keep us posted... I hope this guy is legit.

Five weeks later, I still have not received the box after sending payment, and no response to followup PMs here or an email sent via the Hoffman board, where the seller had also offered it. Last login here was on 9/26, which is also the date of the last PM I received indicating payment had been received and the set would be mailed that weekend.

I'm inclined to give board members the benefit of the doubt as things sometimes happen. I hope everything's OK with endofcommon, but in the absence of any further communication I'll be contacting the post office to file a mail fraud complaint.

• 1 month later...

A little over a week ago, not too long after I finally filed a complaint with the Postal Service, I received an email from someone who said he had purchased a Led Zeppelin box set from endofcommon, but it had been mistakenly been shipped to someone else, who eventually shipped it to the correct buyer. The buyer, meanwhile, had wound up with the Talking Jazz box I'd purchased. He indicated that endofcommon was indeed having what sounded like some very serious health issues, and a family member had mixed up the two shipments. He volunteered to ship my set to me on his dime, as the guy that wound up with his Zep box had done, and asked for my address. I provided it, and the set showed up on my doorstep today. I would say "all's well that ends well", except unfortunately I'm not sure that's currently the case with endofcommon.