Give us vinyl, not tablets!

BillF

The comments section after the article are funny.

Vinyl is King.

However if you were too poor to own or keep a good system from the pre-digital days, then researching, finding and financing a quality vintage vinyl set up (bang for the buck), is not for the faint hearted.

Neither is relying on Ebay for your vinyl, especially if you have fastidious vinyl standards and rather arcane tastes :D

Otherwise it's always nice to read someone else savouring the delights of 'slow music'.

Lots of mentions of that Devo picture disk LP in the comments on this article. I've got a copy of that one somewhere.. :lol:

Dyson are discontinuing their uber-tech vacuum cleaners and coming out with a new line in dustpan and brush.

Sounds like an improvement to the overpriced tosh that they are churning out up in Malmsbury at the moment !

Lots of mentions of that Devo picture disk LP in the comments on this article. I've got a copy of that one somewhere.. :lol:

Dyson are discontinuing their uber-tech vacuum cleaners and coming out with a new line in dustpan and brush.

Sounds like an improvement to the overpriced tosh that they are churning out up in Malmsbury at the moment !

Yeah, we've got one (my Missus insisted) and it's bleeding HEAVY carrying up and down stairs. I hate it. I want it to bust, so we can get a different one.

MG

Yeah, we've got one (my Missus insisted) and it's bleeding HEAVY carrying up and down stairs. I hate it. I want it to bust, so we can get a different one.

MG

Just make sure you get a manual one. Your wife operates the nozzle while you pump the bellows.

Far superior to all this digital crap.

MG

Just give it a bit of time - one of the sensors or motor will pack up, necessitating a £££ repair or alternatively a trip to the skip !

MG

Just make sure you get a manual one. Your wife operates the nozzle while you pump the bellows.

Far superior to all this digital crap.

I dunno about a manual one; if I could get one that goes up and down the stairs automatically...

MG