iPad driving me bonkers

Son-of, one thing I've noticed about the iPad is that it tends to have that time honored Wind'ohs disease of getting a little bonkers on you after it hasn't been properly nurtured for a period of time.

My suggestion: back it up, then restore it from your backup.

Kind of a pain in the ass, but I've found it does the trick far more often than not.

I haven't experienced the problem you've described, but have experienced many things similar to it.

Edited by Scott Dolan

Same here. I use my iPad and iPhone to post here around 80% of the time.

I had problem with remaining signed in when I was using Chrome, but I was just having a boatload of problems with Chrome in general. The wife kept goading me into giving Safari a second chance, and I've been incredibly pleased with it.

Edited by Scott Dolan

Chrome worked fine up until the last update. Then I started getting the "red warning screen of death", forgotten passwords on multiple sites, and constant and consistent crashes.

I'm still a huge fan of the full version of Chrome, mostly because I prefer the faster stripped down browsers (had been using Opera for years before Chrome came out). But, Safari is both faster and more stable on iOS.

At least that's been my experience.