http://www.bocianrecords.com

Swinger

Hey there!

Has anyone been dealing with the website/store mentioned in topic?

I ordered the following vinyl nearly two months ago:

Paal Nilssen-Love / Lasse Marhaug / Massimo Pupillo - You're Next

LP: Bocian Records, bcPML, 2012

I haven't received the item and I've even tried to contact the seller twice so that he'd refund my money but I haven't heard anything...

I paid the item via Paypal. I even checked all the transactions for the past 2 months and in section "payments received" there is nothing indicating about refund. Oh well...I better contact customer service @ Paypal.

When you access the transaction itself on your PP account ("payments sent"), you can see there if you still have the possibility to "open a case" against the seller. A claim should be filed within 45 days of the date of the transaction, otherwise you're out of your money.

Looks like you've been conned.

Edited by J.A.W.

I made the payment on April 23rd so if there is only 45 days to "open a case" against the seller, then my money is gone. Oh well...I better be more careful next time.

Well, April 23 + 45 days = June 7; it's now June 8, so why not contact PayPal immediately? It's worth a try.

Edited by J.A.W.

I got the following message when I tried to get refund. I'm going to order that vinyl from somewhere else and try to be more careful next time.

We Have Registered Your Dispute

Thank you for registering your complaint about this transaction. Unfortunately, this type of transaction is not eligible for PayPal dispute resolution. We encourage you to continue to work directly with your seller, as we have found that many misunderstandings reach amicable solutions through communication.

I got the following message when I tried to get refund. I'm going to order that vinyl from somewhere else and try to be more careful next time.

We Have Registered Your Dispute

Thank you for registering your complaint about this transaction. Unfortunately, this type of transaction is not eligible for PayPal dispute resolution. We encourage you to continue to work directly with your seller, as we have found that many misunderstandings reach amicable solutions through communication.

You probably used PayPal's non-reclaimable payment option to avoid any PayPal fees for the seller. I never use that option with stores and private sellers.

Edited by J.A.W.