ECM economy-run issues - for other markets?

David Ayers

I recently bought the Lloyd/Moran album from an amazon seller. It arrived without a cardboard sleeve but that was no problem. Then I notice the booklet is a simple foldover, and when I check online I see there is (as usual) a multi-page booklet for this album. One of the photos from the 'proper' booklet appears on the inside of the rear tray insert. The CD itself has 'universal' on the inner rim but not the reference to the plant and place of manufacture normally found.

I have never seen one of these before but I conclude it is legitimate, perhaps with a small production economy to fit some local market (other than UK etc).

Anyone seen this kind of issue? Surprised it is the first I've seen.

post-110-0-46797600-1382526257_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Ayers

Never seen the like before. Is the music any good?

I love late Lloyd and while it is weird to hear him cover standards and 'pop' tunes the fleet and fast passagework is, as ever, a delight. And Moran is no slouch!

That's good to hear. Somehow it slipped by me. I'm with you on late Lloyd and may have to redress the situation forthwith - maybe I'll get an even slimmer version....

I love late Lloyd and while it is weird to hear him cover standards and 'pop' tunes the fleet and fast passagework is, as ever, a delight. And Moran is no slouch!

That's good to hear. Somehow it slipped by me. I'm with you on late Lloyd and may have to redress the situation forthwith - maybe I'll get an even slimmer version....

I'll do an 18 kbs for you if you ask kindly ;)

I'll do an 18 kbs for you if you ask kindly ;)

that would have to be either Lloyd or Moran solo, no?