LF: BYG/Actuel Releases

I am trying to round out my collection of the BYG/Actuel series, and am looking for the following albums. If you have any of these available for trade or sale, please send me a PM:

Arthur Jones--Africanasia

Dave Burrell--Echo

Dave Burrell--La Vie Boheme

Jacques Coursil--Black Suite

Jacques Coursil--Way Ahead

Andrew Cyrille--What About?

Arthur Jones--Scorpio

Steve Lacy--Moon

Dewey Redman--Tarik

Alan Silva--Seasons

Kenneth Terroade--Love Rejoice

Frank Wright--One For John

Be careful with La Vie de Boheme - black label first pressings have a "stick" or a "locked groove" in the drum solo on side two. I've had three or four copies and have checked others and it's endemic. Orange label second pressings and Japanese pressings don't have this issue, apparently.

The Arthur Jones and Jacques Coursil "Black Suite" were also released concurrently by America Records with much better sound.

I get spares of Actuel titles from time to time, so I'll let you know if I get one that you want.

Be careful with La Vie de Boheme - black label first pressings have a "stick" or a "locked groove" in the drum solo on side two. I've had three or four copies and have checked others and it's endemic. Orange label second pressings and Japanese pressings don't have this issue, apparently.

The Arthur Jones and Jacques Coursil "Black Suite" were also released concurrently by America Records with much better sound.

I get spares of Actuel titles from time to time, so I'll let you know if I get one that you want.

I don't remember my copy having that problem. Unfortunately I can't check on it right now because my stereo has been temporarily disassembled. My copy of Andrew Cyrille's What About? does have the lock groove issue.