Netflix - Lack of Quality Selections?

netflix has plenty of good movies, they're just not well known. You gotta use your own judgement based on the desciptions.

best thing, though, are the Netflix series - tons of good British, Danish, Swedish, French things. I never run out; it's a little bit of work but worth it.

also, a good Nazi Hunter show, air disasters, special ops; when well made these are very entertaining.

Edited by AllenLowe

What is with the goddamn slide shows that sites over use these days?! How fucking annoying. Just print the goddmn list!

I completely agree, Scott. I have no issue with sites needing to have advertisements, but slideshows and moving or video ads are so slow I often leave the page out of frustration before I have seen what I wanted to see.

And that's why I bail on bullshit sites like that.

Back to the original subject, Netflix is great for tv series. Not so great for movies. I try to watch some on the weekend, and I always have a ton of stuff in my queue. I find that it's worth the nine or ten bucks we pay a month. Their streaming quality is occasionally an issue, but certainly not a deal breaker.