Charlie Parker Verve Reissue????

sheldonm

Has anyone seen a good deal on the new Charlie Parker Verve re-issue (the one in the flat metal container)??? I saw it locally for $41.00 and at CD Univer for about $39.00 (before shipping) Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark

Mark,

BMG has an absurd list price ($69) but sometimes they run offers that knock it down quite a bit--50% off and no shipping, etc. Or you can grab it w/free vouchers, if you have any left--that's what I did!

Or you can grab it w/free vouchers, if you have any left--that's what I did!

What?! :blink: I've never been able to order box sets w/ vouchers. How were you able to do this?

That's their name for the free picks that you get. I got one of the "please come back" offers when I canceled my membership; it was "Get 4 free, buy one, then get 7 more free." I hadn't used up all of them, so I cashed in three more to get the Parker set the other day after Chris posted about it.

Thanks guys,

I have enough of the bonus points you get for purchases but I'm not sure if you can use them on the box sets. Usually they have the little disclaimer that says " box set are already at a reduced cost" but maybe I'll give it a try.

Mark

I'm not sure about music points, Mark--I know they do accept the vouchers, though, if you have any left over.