Advertising to jazzers

BillF

I've been getting a lot of online ads for hearing aids recently (which I'm pleased to say I don't need.) Can it be that my advanced years plus interest in music are prompting these?

Now they've been replaced by ads for portable toilets. Can this be because I've looked at the (open-air) Llandudno Jazz Festival's site several times recently?

Do you ever feel you're being targeted?

The bottom of this page is advertising cruises to me. They clearly know I'm planning retirement...unfortunately they don't realise that being trapped on a boat for a fortnight is not my idea of fun.

My wife once was given a cruise by an employer. That was a once-in-a-life for both of us.

The bottom of this page is advertising cruises to me. They clearly know I'm planning retirement...unfortunately they don't realise that being trapped on a boat for a fortnight is not my idea of fun.

My wife once was given a cruise by an employer. That was a once-in-a-life for both of us.

About 15 years ago I won a cruise after the business card I dropped in a fishbowl at a restaurant wound up getting selected. I thought it was a joke at first when they called to inform me I'd won. My wife and I went on the cruise, and although I'm not sure we'll ever do it again, I'm glad we were able to have the experience once. Some folks really become enamoured of it, and it becomes a lifestyle to them.

I thought that too, until I tried one.

My dad used to love them. He could eat all day.

I've yet to be targeted by this company:

http://www.hatsandcaps.co.uk/berets-cberets/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA1NWnBRDchObfnYrbo78BEiQA-2jqBdF8jl-MsX3j5tjHKdot0l30si0yzgejZi8i6q56G70aApmY8P8HAQ

Edited by A Lark Ascending