Looking for Roland Kirk-Complete Mercury Recording

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to drop out of this one. My timing is bad, got other things needing that $100 or so. So Evan, good luck! And thanks to alejo for the lead (it was sold already). I'll up this thread in about a month when I can spend my money more wisely...ON CDS!!!!!

When I read all these stories on how we managed to get some set this or some set that at a real killer price, and how we felt like the world was pure bliss, Christmas, birthday and summer holidays all rolled into one, I think many of us just need to get laid.

Cheers!

Scoring a great set and scoring the same day/night are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

When I read all these stories on how we managed to get some set this or some set that at a real killer price, and how we felt like the world was pure bliss, Christmas, birthday and summer holidays all rolled into one, I think many of us just need to get laid.

Cheers!

You know I once got an original (at least I think it is) pressing of the great Shelly Manne 2-3-4 Impulse almost for nothin'

That's getting laid? Nah, don't think so!

ubu

We all understand the hardship you are going through now that you have imposed upon yourself never to buy a Mosaic set again. You can take it out on us. We can handle it. :w

It went for $167.51. I never liked ebay because I don't want to bid, I want to buy. That's why, against better judgement, but not spending much more than ebay, I bought this set today used from Amazon for :o $199.50. :blink::wacko: With shipping, that's only about $30 dollars more and since it's OOP, I figured this might be what I'd pay anyway. Keep on looking for Evan though!

Evan, you'll have to watch out for the person who tried getting the last one on ebay & lost. He'll drive the price up there. Of course I bet you won't pay as much as I did! The word sucker won't wash off my body, but I'm glad I have it. :party: (The box set, not the word sucker of course :wacko: )

Edited by dave9199

Evan, you'll have to watch out for the person who tried getting the last one on ebay & lost. He'll drive the price up there. Of course I bet you won't pay as much as I did! The word sucker won't wash off my body, but I'm glad I have it. :party: (The box set, not the word sucker of course :wacko: )

You paid a good penny for it, Dave, but that's the cost of wanting it NOW.

With patience, people can get this box for less. I was lucky in that I wanted it NOW and got it pretty cheap on ebay. Only had to fight off one other bidder and he was...shall we say, cooperative? :)