HITS AND CLASSICS REVISITED

The Award-Winning Singer, Songwriter

and Saxophonist’s New Album

To Be Released On February 25, 2022

“Keep Me From The Cold”

The First Single From This Life, 

Available For Airplay Now!

“Inspired marriage of visceral clout and intellectual savvy.” - New York Times

“I cannot think of another vocalist who creates such an exuberant combination of bebop artistry and raw emotion.” - London Sunday Times

With a 30-year recording career and millions of albums sold, Curtis Stigers returns with This Life - a collection of new recordings of some of his biggest hits and other songs that are close to his heart.  “I don’t tend to look back much, musically speaking”, Curtis Stigers states in the liner notes to his new album “This Life”. “However, this time I set out with a plan to record songs from my previous twelve studio albums that I now play live in concert in a distinctly different way than I recorded them originally. Songs and arrangements grow and evolve from their recorded versions over time, as we play them again and again for audiences.” 

“I’ve made a conscious decision throughout my life not to be confined, musically,” says Curtis Stigers. “For me, it’s all about the song, about the story.” For the award-winning singer, songwriter, and saxophonist, the story keeps getting better. His string of hit singles and millions of albums sold aside, Stigers’ commitment to artistic growth, and to bringing new tunes to the Great American Songbook, has become unparalleled in modern music. Barnstorming concert halls, festivals and clubs everywhere from Moscow to Manhattan, accompanied one night by his quartet, another by big band or orchestra, Stigers continues to release new work nearly every year, frequently collaborating with his musical heroes. Along the way, this musician who began his career playing standards in a Boise hotel lobby while moonlighting as drummer in a punk rock band has redefined the constitution of contemporary jazz singing.

Find Curtis Stigers Online At:

www.curtisstigers.com