Jump to content

Pim

Members
  • Posts

    3,725
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Pim

  • Birthday 12/25/1990

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    The Netherlands

Recent Profile Visitors

18,754 profile views

Pim's Achievements

  1. Great record for sure. Maybe my favorite Bartz. I’ve got an Italian 1975 pressing that sounds great so I’ll stick to that one
  2. No problem for me as well and fully understandable! No login issues anymore. When I tried to login this afternoon it said I was Chuck Nessa. So I checked my record collection for an original Les Stances a Sophie but ended up dissapointed with a soul jazz reissue. Then I took a look out of my window and found that Buffalo looked like an average mid size town in the Netherlands. Then I realized there might be a server problem and that I am not Chuck Nessa.
  3. Here’s me hoping he will tour Europe next year
  4. Will never join a club. They should really stop this silly nonsense. If I would like to have this one: they’ll pop up on Discogs eventually.
  5. This is such a great record. Open to any ‘if you like this one, you gonna love those one Pim’ suggestions.
  6. RIP Nicolas Simion. Mals whole Tutu output is outstanding but this one’s especially good!
  7. With Tzadik I really feel that the enormous output kind of overshadows the great records that are among it. Zorn himself made some great records but also a lot of disappointing stuff.
  8. I could confirm they were all great
×
×
  • Create New...