Seeking: Downbeat Yearbook 1958 info

Gang, 

In the 1958 Downbeat Yearbook, there's a story about the Detroit scene with a photo of Paul Chambers (I think). The piece includes a great quote from Pepper Adams in which he singles out Barry Harris' mentorship as a key reason for the vitality of the scene, calling him "Uncle Barry. For the film documentary that I'm coproducing based on Jazz from Detroit, I need to track down a high-res color scan or a high-res phone photograph of that story, along with the cover of the issue. 

I think you can see where this is going. Anybody have a copy of that yearbook and, if so, can you help a brother out? mstryker63 (at) gmail.com.

Thanks

Edited by Mark Stryker

I own the book and can check and scan later.

Edit: Just pulled out the book. You are right about the pic of Paul Chambers. Mark, please send me a PM so we can agree on the details beforehand of how you'd best like the scan (beyond what you stated in your OP).

Edited by Big Beat Steve

5 hours ago, Big Beat Steve said:

I own the book and can check and scan later.

Edit: Just pulled out the book. You are right about the pic of Paul Chambers. Mark, please send me a PM so we can agree on the details beforehand of how you'd best like the scan (beyond what you stated in your OP).

Many thanks! PM on its way.