Al Dimeola Suffers Heart Attack

Kevin Bresnahan

2 hours ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

looks like hes gonna be ok he rescheduled for next year 

I imagine his manager/publicist rescheduled for next year. If he had a major heart attack, part of his heart can be scar tissue and he may be cautioned to avoid overly exerting himself moving forward to avoid having another heart attack. I know two men who have recently had heart attacks. One is back to work and the other has been directed to "take it easy" for the rest of his life to avoid another event. It all depends on the severity of the tissue damage.

Time will tell how serious this is, but just because he's rescheduled a concert doesn't mean he's fine.

Edited by bresna

On 9/28/2023 at 4:57 PM, bresna said:

US guitarist Al Di Meola suffers heart attack on stage in Romania but now stable

From the sounds of it, it is not good.

Best wishes for Al.

I have read it in the Romanian media, really sad news. 

I hope he can make it next year. 

But good that we have the best doctors down there. 

On 9/29/2023 at 10:00 AM, bresna said:

I imagine his manager/publicist rescheduled for next year. If he had a major heart attack, part of his heart can be scar tissue and he may be cautioned to avoid overly exerting himself moving forward to avoid having another heart attack. I know two men who have recently had heart attacks. One is back to work and the other has been directed to "take it easy" for the rest of his life to avoid another event. It all depends on the severity of the tissue damage.

Time will tell how serious this is, but just because he's rescheduled a concert doesn't mean he's fine.

Absolutely