• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ scottb:  :rofl:

Hey guitarists, geetarize this: http://www.eddegenaro.com/audio/bucked.MP3

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :excl:

^_^

Scary and impressive. Uh...this isn't suppose to be a song is it? Or just a series of his licks? Don't get me wrong, the guy has some amazing technique but after about 30 seconds of that sound byte I was done. Why some guitarists continue to go after fingerboard gymnastics for gymnastics sake is amazing to me. Chicks don't dig it. lol

Hey Jim,

look in the background!!!

The guy just went up a few notches in my book

I think you guys will appreciate his playing.

Pure genious playing "the Simpsons" theme

http://www.drunkendelight.com/view.php?id=992

The mere fact that he is pulling off this neat arrangement on what appears to be a really, really, cheap toy guitar is pretty amazing. Looks like a First Act*.

g

* they views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the board sponsors.

^_^

Scary and impressive. Uh...this isn't suppose to be a song is it? Or just a series of his licks? Don't get me wrong, the guy has some amazing technique but after about 30 seconds of that sound byte I was done. Why some guitarists continue to go after fingerboard gymnastics for gymnastics sake is amazing to me. Chicks don't dig it. lol

Ed works for THD Electronics, makers of the amazing Univalve. He sent me the fuses I needed. He's OK by me.

Having said that...shred is OK for shreadheads, but I grew out of it.

^_^

Ed works for THD Electronics, makers of the amazing Univalve. He sent me the fuses I needed. He's OK by me.

Ed is Ok for me too...not just ok, he is superb! Reminds me a bit on Shawn Lane! -_-

@ David: you playing with THD amps?

Edited by casanovas347

^_^

Ed is Ok for me too...not just ok, he is superb! Reminds me a bit on Shawn Lane! -_-

@ David: you playing with THD amps?

Hey, the guy can play. Shawn Lane was amazing! Again, just not my cup o' tea.

As a professional musician myself, I want to approximate or at least imply the human voice whenever I can. Nobody I know sings or talks like that. But, again amazing technique. Wish I could do that...but then I wouldn't. It just doesn't speak to me. No offense intended.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious if any of you guys know how the placement of the upper strap peg thingy affects the tilt of the guitar. On my Ibanez, it's placed in back at the base of the neck, while my Epiphone has it on the edge of the body above the neck. When I stand up holding the Epiphone, the back edge cuts into my ribs, which is a bit uncomfortable. The Ibanez seems to hang straighter. Just wondering if that's the cause, and if moving the strap holder on the Epiphone would do the trick.

Just curious if any of you guys know how the placement of the upper strap peg thingy affects the tilt of the guitar. On my Ibanez, it's placed in back at the base of the neck, while my Epiphone has it on the edge of the body above the neck. When I stand up holding the Epiphone, the back edge cuts into my ribs, which is a bit uncomfortable. The Ibanez seems to hang straighter. Just wondering if that's the cause, and if moving the strap holder on the Epiphone would do the trick.

The ergonomic import of strap peg juxtaposition is to be considered not only in terms of the guitar at hand, but also in terms of the body shape of the given associated musician.

In other words, real mean don't have ribs that show.

Eat a burger and some fries. Come over to the fat side Luke!

arar

hehe

uh

hohoho

Joe, I've always preferred the button on the back of the neck block because the strap then goes up your body and over your shoulder without having to twist 90 degrees to lay on your shoulder. I don't know if that really means anything to anyone else, but it seems more comfortable to me.