Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Etc. Jazz & Other Concerts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

April 14, 2017: Stanley Clarke, One World Theater, Austin

April 15, 2017: David Murray and Kahil El Zabar, Kick Butt Coffee Music and Booze, Austin

April 18, 2017: Cyrus Chestnut, Bates Recital Hall, Austin

April 20, 2017: Terence Blanchard, South on Main, Little Rock, Arkansas

April 21, 2017: Jason Moran, Chris Walker, Denardo Coleman,  Discovery Green, Houston

April 21, 2017: Terence Blanchard, University of Texas at Dallas

April 22, 2017: Terence Blanchard, Cullen Theater, Houston

April 23, 2017: Terence Blanchard, Liberty Hall, Tyler

April 23, 2017: Rachella Parks, Main Street Arts Festival, Fort Worth

April 26-27, 2017: Bill Frisell, Continental Club, Austin

April 26-27, 2017: Amina Claudine Myers, Christ Church Cathedral, Houston

April 28, 2017: Dejohnette Coltrane Garrison, Denton Arts and Jazz Festival

April 28, 2017: Mokoomba (Zimbabwe), Joey Alexander Trio, Pedrito Martinez, Astral Project, Trumpet Mafia, Leroy Jones, Jamil Sharif, David L. Harris, Septeto Nacional Ignacio Pineiro, Mr. Sipp, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

April 29, 2017: Jazz Epistles  featuring Abdullah Ibrahim and Ekaya, Kenny Neal, Pedrito Martinez, Delfeayo Marsalis with Uptown Jazz Orchestra,  Septeto Nacional Ignacio Pineiro, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

April 30, 2017: Wessell Warmdaddy Anderson Quartet, Joe Louis Walker, Little Freddie King, Lil Buck Sinegal with Barbara Lynn, Septeto Nacional Ignacio Pineiro, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 4, 2017: Eric Gales, Antone's, Austin

May 4, 2017: Lee Konitz Quartet, Cedric Burnside Project, A Salute to Louis Armstrong featuring Nicholas Payton, Pedrito Martinez Rumba Project with Roman Diaz, Charlie Gabriel, Irwin Mayfield, Donald Harrison, Changui Guantanamo, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 5,, 2017: Terence Blanchard E-Collective, Jason Marsalis,  Louis Ford, Pedrito Martinez Rumba Project with Roman Diaz, Alvin Youngblood Hart, William Bell, Changui Guantanamo,New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 5, 2017: Vijay Iyer, Cullen Theater, Houston

May 5, 2017: Arturo O'Farrill & The Afro-Latin Jazz Octet, Carver Center, San Antonio

May 6, 2017: Lucky Peterson, Antone's, Austin

May 6, 2017: Tejendra Narayan Majumdar, Indrayuddh Majumdar, Gourisankar Karmaker (Sarod Jugalbandi), University Theater, University of Texas at Dallas

May 6, 2017: Kenny Barron Trio, SF Jazz Collective Plays the Music of Miles Davis, Henry Butler, New Orleans Groove Masters (featuring Herlin Riley, Jason Marsalis, and Shannon Powell), Cynthia Sayer, Pedrito Martinez Rumba Project with Roman Diaz, Septeto Santiaguero, Changui Guantanamo, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 7, 2017: Chucho Valdes Quintet, Ellis Marsalis, Buddy Guy, Nicholas Payton, Walter Wolfman Washington, Bill Summers, Dayme Arocena, Khari Allen Lee with Davy Mooney, Septeto Santiaguero, Changui Guantanamo, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 10, 2017: Branford Marsalis, Dallas City Performance Hall

May 14, 2017: Shri. P Unnikrishnan, Bates Recital Hall, Austin

May 20, 2017: Duwayne Burnside, Antone's, Austin

May 23, 2017: Buddy Guy, Walton Center, Fayetteville, Arkansas

June 7, 2017: Helen Sung, Cezanne, Houston 

June 10, 2017: Nishat Khan and Gourisankar, Bates Recital Hall, Austin

June 16, 2017: Jean Luc Ponty, Granada Theater, Dallas

June 16, 2017: Dr. Lonnie Smith, Norman, Oklahoma

June 17, 2017: Jean Luc Ponty, One World Theater, Austin

June 17, 2017: Eric Gales, Oak Point Amphitheater, Plano

June 23, 2017: Lucky Peterson, Granada Theater, Dallas

June 24, 2017: Lucky Peterson, Fitzgerald's, Houston

August 12, 2017: Henry Threadgill, Scottish Rite Theater, Austin

August 12, 2017: Anupama Bhagwat (sitar), Jones Hall, University of St. Thomas, Houston

October 8, 2017: Lila Downs, Tobin Center, San Antonio

October 19, 2017: Robert Cray, Paramount Theater, Austin

October 20, 2017: Robert Cray, Majestic Theater, Dallas

November 9, 2017: Stanley Jordan, One World Theater, Austin

November 11, 2017: Hariprasad Chaurasia, Austin

November 30, 2017: John McLaughlin, Paramount Theater, Austin

Edited by kh1958

52 minutes ago, kh1958 said:

April 9, 2017: Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Subhen Chatterjee, AISD Performing Arts Center, Austin

I have a CD by Vishwa Mohan Bhatt.  It came for free inside a package of "Kitchens of India" Indian prepared food I got in a supermarket.  I have another disc in the series with performances by Pandit Hariprasad Chauasia, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Pandit Ramnarayan, and Pandit Shivkumar Sharma.  Food was pretty good too!

2 hours ago, mjzee said:

I have a CD by Vishwa Mohan Bhatt.  It came for free inside a package of "Kitchens of India" Indian prepared food I got in a supermarket.  I have another disc in the series with performances by Pandit Hariprasad Chauasia, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Pandit Ramnarayan, and Pandit Shivkumar Sharma.  Food was pretty good too!

Mohan Bhatt played in Allen a couple of years ago--a very fine concert!

AMINA CLAUDINE MYERS
e9de8fd3-e99f-402e-8977-48be2de26387.jpg
S.gif

PERFORMING TWO DISTINCT CONCERTS

at Christ Church Cathedral 
1117 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77002
S.gif

S.gif

$13 General Admission | $10 Students | FREE under 18
General Admission, both concerts $20

If anyone besides me was planning on going to Austin to hear Henry Threadgill, there is a last minute cancellation/postponement.

We regret to inform you this Friday's Master Class and Saturday's Concert with Henry Threadgill has been postponed until further notice due to traveling logistics caused by Delta Airlines' mass flight cancellation (due to the severe thunderstorm this past Wednesday in Atlanta - more info). We tried everything in our capacity to re-book new flights but it simply was not possible to find one for this weekend.

Therefore, on behalf of Liminal Sound Series and Epistrophy Arts, we would like to apologize for the cancellation, especially to those of you who have already made travel and accommodation plans. Unfortunately, these were circumstances which were beyond our control.

Your ticket will continue to be valid for the new dates (TBA shortly). 

Today's music back-up plan:

Hindustani Sitar Recital – Singing Strings
Saturday, April 08, 2017
4:00:00 PM
Venue: Allen Library Civic Auditorium, 300 N. Allen Drive, Allen TX 75013

Admission:
ICMC Members: Free
General: $30
Student: $20
Pandit Kushal Das   Sitar
Ramdas Palsule   Tabla

kushalDas.jpgramdasPalsule1.jpg

Pandit Kushal Das is one of the iconic maestros of Indian Classical Music across the globe. He plays Sitar and Surbahar. He is a Top-grade musician at All India Radio and Doordarshan. Kushal Das was born in a highly enriched musical family of Kolkata. His grandfather Late Shri Bimalchandra Das was a renowned ‘Esraj’ player and his father & uncle were both sitarists of high repute. His father Late Shri Sailen Das was a disciple of Late Pt. Lakhsman Bhattacharya & Bharat-Ratna Pt. Ravi Shankar. His uncle Late Shri Santanu Das was a disciple of Swar-Samrat Ustad Ali Akbar Khan. He started his training at a tender age of five under the guidance of his father and uncle. Later he received intensive & rigorous training in advanced sitar techniques and the art of creating music, under the affectionate guidance of Pt. Sanjoy Banerjee. Kushal is also proud for having the privilege of learning from great musicians like Late Pt. Ajoy Sinha Roy (a disciple of Ud. Allauddin Khan), vocal lessons from Late Pt. Manas Chakraborty and Late Pt. Ramkrishna Basu. Kushal Das has performed at all major music festivals and music conferences in India. He has been touring all over the world extensively for past two decades. He has many commercial albums to his credit.

Ramdas Palsule has been recognized as one of the most senior disciples of world famous Tabla Maestro Taalyogi Pandit Suresh Talwalkar. Being an accomplished soloist as well as a versatile accompanist, he has performed widely in all the eminent music festivals of India. Outside India, he has performed practically all over the world including USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, Africa and the gulf countries. His Tabla accompaniment ranges from distinguished vocalists to prominent instrumentalists and also to renowned Kathak dancers of the country. He has accompanied with almost all the top notch musicians & dancers of today. Besides performances, Ramdas imparts training to the younger generation of students of Tabla. He is also appointed as a Guru in the Center for Performing Arts of the University of Pune, for last almost 20 years. Ramdas has been instrumental in conception of AVARTAN GURUKUL, which has now commenced this year in Pune..Stalwarts like Taalyogi Pt. Suresh Talwalkar, Pt. Ulhas Kashalkar, Pt. Uday Bhawalkar, Pandita Shama Bhate , Pandita sucheta Bhide Chapekar & Ramdas himself are the Gurus of this Gurukul.

7 hours ago, kh1958 said:

If anyone besides me was planning on going to Austin to hear Henry Threadgill, there is a last minute cancellation/postponement.

We regret to inform you this Friday's Master Class and Saturday's Concert with Henry Threadgill has been postponed until further notice due to traveling logistics caused by Delta Airlines' mass flight cancellation (due to the severe thunderstorm this past Wednesday in Atlanta - more info). We tried everything in our capacity to re-book new flights but it simply was not possible to find one for this weekend.

Therefore, on behalf of Liminal Sound Series and Epistrophy Arts, we would like to apologize for the cancellation, especially to those of you who have already made travel and accommodation plans. Unfortunately, these were circumstances which were beyond our control.

Your ticket will continue to be valid for the new dates (TBA shortly). 

Not happy for this, but looking forward to a rescheduling, as logistics made going tonight impossible. I was bummed.

More than a little annoying, and I wasn't able to go to the Indian classical concert this afternoon, so only live music disappointment today.

But at least I got the message before I left. Once I drove to Austin to hear a Hugh Masekela/Miriam Makeba concert only to be told on arrival at the Paramount Theater that the band was stuck in Dallas; now that was annoying.

Edited by kh1958

Hate that kind of thing. I drove down to Waco once in mid-day to do a soundcheck for what was supposed to be an opening band for what was supposed to be an Ohio Players concert. Got to the venue, an arena/convention center, whatever, and there was nobody there. I mean NOBODY. Apparently I had left an hour before the bandleader got the word that the concert was cancelled. Or so he said. Whatever. Driving to a gig that's not there is one of the suckiest forms of suck, unless you're going to a place where you can have fun with the money you're not gonna make. Waco ca. 1979 was not such a place.

May 4, 2017: Eric Gales, Antone's, Austin

May 4, 2017: Lee Konitz Quartet, Cedric Burnside Project, A Salute to Louis Armstrong featuring Nicholas Payton, Pedrito Martinez Rumba Project with Roman Diaz, Charlie Gabriel, Irwin Mayfield, Donald Harrison, Lisa Fischer, Changui Guantanamo, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 5,, 2017: Terence Blanchard E-Collective, Jason Marsalis,  Louis Ford, Pedrito Martinez Rumba Project with Roman Diaz, Alvin Youngblood Hart, William Bell, Ron Holloway, Doreen, Changui Guantanamo,New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 5, 2017: Vijay Iyer, Cullen Theater, Houston

May 5, 2017: Arturo O'Farrill & The Afro-Latin Jazz Octet, Carver Center, San Antonio

May 6, 2017: Lucky Peterson, Antone's, Austin

May 6, 2017: Tejendra Narayan Majumdar, Indrayuddh Majumdar, Gourisankar Karmaker (Sarod Jugalbandi), University Theater, University of Texas at Dallas

May 6, 2017: Kenny Barron Trio, SF Jazz Collective Plays the Music of Miles Davis, Henry Butler, New Orleans Groove Masters (featuring Herlin Riley, Jason Marsalis, and Shannon Powell), Cynthia Sayer, Pedrito Martinez Rumba Project with Roman Diaz, Gregory Agid, Jeremy Davenport, Septeto Santiaguero, Changui Guantanamo, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 7, 2017: Chucho Valdes Quintet, Ellis Marsalis, Buddy Guy, Nicholas Payton, Walter Wolfman Washington, Bill Summers, Dayme Arocena, Khari Allen Lee with Davy Mooney, Septeto Santiaguero, Changui Guantanamo, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

May 10, 2017: Branford Marsalis, Dallas City Performance Hall

May 23, 2017: E.J. Matthews, The Goat, Dallas

June 17, 2017: Stanley Jordan, Big Bib Too Event Center, San Antonio

July 15, 2017: Rahul Sharma, Jones Hall, University of St. Thomas, Houston

July 28, 2017: Henry Threadgill, Scottish Rite Theater, Austin

October 1, 2017: William Bell, Charlie Musselwhite, Bobby Rush, Annette Strauss Square, Dallas

February 2, 2018: Charles Lloyd and the Marvels, Cullen Theater, Houston

March 24, 2018: Mingus Big Band, Cullen Theater, Houston

April 13, 2018: Brad Mehldau, Cullen Theater, Houston

Edited by kh1958

ATEC Team's Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist's Show 

Professor, Students Build Sculpture That Will Play Role in April 21 Concert by Grammy Winner Terence Blanchard

April 14, 2017

ATEC assistant professor Andrew Scott discusses the interactive backdrop he and his team built for Grammy Award winner Terence Blanchard's performance on Friday, April 21, in the Edith O'Donnell Arts and Technology Building lecture hall. If you don't see the video, watch it on Vimeo.

By now, visitors to the Edith O’Donnell Arts and Technology Building have grown used to seeing an alternating set of distinctive, cardboard sculptures strewn across all corners of the first floor.

Angular renderings of mermaids, chess knights, masks and an array of abstract forms provide a jolt of creative panache for passers-by. It’s all courtesy of the 3-D Studio and Digital Fabrication Lab led by Professor Andrew F. Scott at UT Dallas.

Stepping into the lab, visitors are met with a workspace in constant motion. At the moment, graduate students are buckling down — weaving their way through a series of tall, steel frames and multiple piles of broad cardboard panels. Scott and his team are in the homestretch of wrapping up a massive undertaking: a relief sculpture that will serve as the interactive backdrop for an upcoming Terence Blanchard concert.

The final work — flat and tall — will stand at a little over 15 feet high and 31 feet wide.

“Think of it as a canvas that we’ll be projecting light onto,” Scott said. “It’s going to be synchronized dynamically to the musical performance, so the music is going to drive the visual performance. In many ways, I see our role as being the sixth member of Terence’s group.”

Members of Scott’s team started with a model a fourth of the size of the final product, giving them an opportunity to test the visual projections they’ve been developing. Another model — half the size — followed suit.

“This model was built in a way that mimicked how we were going to create the full-scale version,” Scott said. “We sort of look at it as skeleton, muscle and skin. We have a steel framework that forms the skeleton of the piece. This carries the loads used to lift it. Attached to that, we have a 2-ply cardboard grillage muscle system that ties into the skeleton. That supports the thin cardboard skin, which is the face of the work.”

While Scott has been working in the realm of 3-D-fabricated art since he was a graduate student at The Ohio State University, his work in projection mapping is relatively new — a product of his appointment to the School of Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication in 2015.   

Terence Blanchard Live

Terence Blanchard

American jazz trumpeter and composer Terence Blanchard will perform alongside his quintet the E-Collective at UT Dallas. A five-time Grammy winner, Blanchard has been one of the world’s leading jazz artists since his debut in the 1980s. He has released 20 albums and has composed the scores for films such as “Malcolm X,” “Love & Basketball,” “Cadillac Records” and “Chi-Raq.”

The performance is made possible by the School of Arts & Humanities and the School of Arts, Technology, & Emerging Communication (ATEC).  

When: Friday, April 21, 8 p.m.

Where: Edith O’Donnell Arts and Technology Building Lecture Hall

Buy tickets

“The biggest shift to my move here and the way it informed my work is that, heretofore, I’d been really concentrating on object making,” he said. “Upon my arrival here, I began to incorporate all the constituent aspects of ATEC into my creative process. I started to do work with light, work with animated content in it and work driven by music. All of these things came together and marked a really dramatic shift in my artistic practice.”

He began projecting photos of people on to his 3-D sculptures. His work became a metaphor for the ways in which society projects certain images and ideas onto them, particularly African-American men.

Shortly after that, he showed his first projection-mapped piece, “Reliquary,” at the PULSE Art and Technology festival in Georgia. The piece caught the eye of his longtime friend and Grammy Award-winning jazz musician Terence Blanchard.

“We have a very long history; we’ve been friends for many years, and we were trying to find ways that we could collaborate,” Scott said.

He ended up working with Blanchard to create the cover art for the musician’s 2015 album “Breathless.” The piece he created for the album, part of Scott’s Black Man Grove series, depicts a sole fist raised in the air with mangrove roots growing out of the wrist.

Blanchard and Scott will continue their creative partnership with this upcoming concert. It’ll be the first time that Scott’s work interacts with a live performance. 

Over the final 20 days before their deadline, Scott and his team will focus on the visual elements that will be projected on to the sculpture’s façade. Referencing music taken from Blanchard’s live performances, the students are developing visuals of different textures and styles. 

This is ATEC graduate student Vic Simon’s first foray into the field of projection mapping.

“I spent a whole lot of time over the winter break doing preparation — learning about projection mapping and MadMapper,” he said. “It’s been a wild ride, but it’s a really cool piece of creative technology, and I’m very excited about it.”

Students in the course — Topics in Arts and Technology: Projection Mapping — become well-versed in an array of programs used to realize the finished product. Software such as MadMapper and MODUL8 are used to manipulate and edit video in real time. 

ATEC graduate student Michael Bradley has split his time between building the sculpture and writing software to help create visualizations for the show.

Bradley said that unlike other courses he’s taken, Scott invites students to combine their individual — and often vastly differing — skills in pursuit of a common goal. 

“We have media specialists, fabrication specialists, 3-D modelers, programmers, engineers,” Bradley said. “It’s hard, if not impossible, to work so closely with people like this for 15 or so weeks and not pick up a thing or two from them. I’m learning about new software like in other classes sure, but in this case, when we have a problem to solve or a hole to fill everyone steps up with their own experiences, and Scott composites all the ideas we have into a working solution.”

Next week, the sculpture will be moved to the lecture hall in the ATEC building, where the team will add the final touches.

Scott often likens the way his team has worked this semester to Blanchard’s jazz ensemble — seemingly disparate creative parts coming together to create harmony. The students in the lab work in time, synchronizing the rhythm of their workflow.

“The whole is a manifestation of the interaction between the parts, and a lot of the times, you don’t know how the parts are going to come together dynamically until you’re in a live, improvisational creative process,” Scott said. “It’s going to be alive and animated. It raises a lot of artistic questions, and it raises a lot of artistic directions that could probably keep me busy for the next 20 years. It makes teaching very exciting because I can often look at some of the ways my students approach those elements, and they approach it in a way I never would. It gives me an opportunity to learn from them and edify my artistic growth.”

ATEC sculpture for jazz show

The relief sculpture, constructed by ATEC Professor Andrew F. Scott and his students, depicts a modified peace sign emblazoned in between a set of eyes. 

• 2 weeks later...

May 12, 2017: Delfeayo Marsalis, Scat Jazz, Fort Worth 

May 24, 2017: Joe McPhee, Spring Street Studios, Houston

May 26-27: Kenny Neal, Billy Branch, Mr. Sipp, James Boogaloo Bolden, Little Walter Blues Festival, Alexandria, Louisiana

June 17, 2017: Eric Gales, Oak Point Amphtheater, Plano

July 14, 2017: EJ Matthews, Texas Musicians Museum, Irving

October 1, 2017: William Bell, Charlie Musselwhite, Bobby Rush, Annette Strauss Square, Dallas

Edited by kh1958

Updated New Mexico Jazz Festival Schedule. Consecutive nights at the Lensic Theater in Santa Fe (Buika and Pharoah Sanders) sounds good once again. The Lensic tickets are actually currently on sale.

12TH ANNUAL NEW MEXICO JAZZ FESTIVAL, JULY 13-AUGUST 5, 2017

FESTIVAL LINE UP: TICKETS ON SALE SOON!

July 13 | Thursday | Pat Martino (Outpost)

July 14 | Friday |  Pat Martino (Outpost)

July 15 | Saturday | Dexter Gordon Tribute Project: Doug Lawrence with NEA Jazz Master JImmy Cobb and his trio feat. Tadataka Unno, piano & John Webber, bass (Albuquerque Museum Amphitheater)

July 16 | Sunday | Inpost Artspace Opening (Outpost)

July 16 | Sunday | Dexter Gordon Tribute Project: Film Screening Round Midnight 30 year Anniversary w. Maxine Gordon & Steve Feld (Outpost)

July 19 | Wednesday | Jane Bunnett & Maqueque (Music on Hill/St John's College/Santa Fe)

July 20 | Thursday | Jane Bunnett & Maqueque (Outpost)

July 21 | Friday | Jane Bunnett & Maqueque (Outpost)

July 22 | Saturday | Route 66 Summerfest (Rt 66 Nob Hill) | Los Lobos + More!

July 23 | Sunday | César Bauvallet (Outpost)

July 25 | Tuesday |  Davina & the Vagabonds (Santa Fe Bandstand: Santa Fe Plaza)

July 27 | Thursday | Ambrose Akinmusire  (John Lewis Celebration at South Broadway Cultural Center)

July 28 | Friday | Buika (Lensic/Santa Fe)

July 29 | Saturday | Pharoah Sanders (Lensic/Santa Fe)

July 30 | Sunday | Ravi Coltrane (Outpost)

August 5 | Saturday | René Marie (AAPAC 10th Anniversary Celebration at African American Performing Arts Center)

ALL ACTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Edited by kh1958

May 24, 2017: Joe McPhee, Spring Street Studios, Houston

May 26, 2017: Don Braden, Antone's, Austin

May 26-27, 2017: Kenny Neal, Billy Branch, Mr. Sipp, James Boogaloo Bolden, Little Walter Blues Festival, Alexandria, Louisiana

May 27, 2017: Carl Weathersby, Antone's, Austin

June 3, 2017: Ingrid Jensen, Helen Sung, Peggy Stern, LuluFest, Jones Auditorium, Austin

June 9, 2017: Kenny Neal, Fitzgerald's, Houston

June 16, 2017: Dr. Lonnie Smith, Brookhaven Village, Norman, Oklahoma

June 17, 2017: Harold Lopez-Nussa, Andrews Park, Norman, Oklahoma

June 17, 2017: Eric Gales, Oak Point Amphtheater, Plano

June 25, 2017: Marvin Stamm, Dan's Silverleaf, Denton

July 7, 2016: Lazy Lester, Antone's, Austin

July 8, 2017: Lazy Lester,Carl Weathersby, Benny Turner,  Antone's, Austin

July 9, 2017: Lazy Lester, Benny Turner, Ike Stubblefield B3 Trio, Antone's, Austin

July 14, 2017: EJ Matthews, Texas Musicians Museum, Irving

July 21, 2017: Little Freddie King, Antone's, Austin

July 22, 2017: Eddie Shaw, Carl Weathersby, Little Freddie King, Antone's, Austin

July 28, 2017: Rotem Sivan, Cezanne, Houston

August 31, 2017: Buddy Guy, Moody Theater, Austin

September 1, 2017: Buddy Guy, House of Blues, Houston

September 2, 2017: Buddy Guy, Aztec Theater, San Antonio

September 7, 2017: Theo Croker, South on Main, Little Rock, Arkansas

November 19, 2017: Eddie Palmieri, One World Theater, Austin

December 7, 2017: Latin Jazz All Stars (Steve Turre, Elio Villafranca, Nestor Torres), South on Main, Little Rock, Arksnasa

April 5, 2018: Melissa Aldana, South on Main, Little Rock, Arkansas

Edited by kh1958