Sexiest Music Videos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Or maybe not.

Feel free to add to the content, this is not intended as a male-only thing, even though it, like much of the board as a whole, ends up that way.

I for one have benefited greatly over the years by learning what my wife does and doesn't find "sexy". It's no secret that male & female "tastes" will vary by instinct in this regard, but learning is not only recommended, it can also be a helluva lot of fun.

And I know - most women don't find "sluttiness" sexy.

At least not in public....

Like I said earlier.... <_<

And no offense to anyone, but... if you want more women posting here, you might want to let this kind of thing go by the wayside. But then, boards are still very much a "guy thing," while other kinds of platforms (blogging software, for example) are much less so. Just something to think about.

On the whole, this is a pretty friendly place, and I'm not complaining... but I'm also very much not inclined to want to add any links to this thread, or others like it.

Cool? :)

Edited by seeline

Or maybe not.

Feel free to add to the content, this is not intended as a male-only thing, even though it, like much of the board as a whole, ends up that way.

I for one have benefited greatly over the years by learning what my wife does and doesn't find "sexy". It's no secret that male & female "tastes" will vary by instinct in this regard, but learning is not only recommended, it can also be a helluva lot of fun.

And I know - most women don't find "sluttiness" sexy.

At least not in public....

well said! :tup

seeline - feel free to post or not; to click on a link or not. here its all about choice!

:cool:

I tend to agree with Seeline.

Threads like this (and the other sexy women thread) don't promote equal dialog with women, but rather objectify women.

I've seen the arguments that have come up previously - that it's just the way guys are wired, it's natural to be attracted to feminine beauty, etc.

But I wouldn't think that posting pictures and videos of women that we think are sexy, is going to inspire women to want to talk with the guys on this board about music and other topics, if they're looked at like they're women first, and then their thoughts and ideas come second.