New Year Resolutions:

Guest Chaney

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't see this as a flame, but an honest report of my feelings about the matter: No, jeez louise it sure is important to contribute, and I do, it's just all you ever seem to do here on these threads, to me, is ridicule someone, or make some sort of joke that YOU think is funny.

And I'm not even talkin' about your OTHER personalities when they appear which you think are a lot funnier than I do.

I've donated to campaigns, and I've talked to a lot of fellow voters. It may not have the results that I desire, but I feel like I'm doing something else besides being a "funny guy." And I don't post on a lot of these threads because. . . well I get my humor elsewhere.

Edited by jazzbo

Please don't see this as a flame, but an honest report of my feelings about the matter: No, jeez louise it sure is important to contribute, and I do, it's just all you ever seem to do here on these threads, to me, is ridicule someone, or make some sort of joke that YOU think is funny.

And I'm not even talkin' about your OTHER personalities when they appear which you think are a lot funnier than I do.

I've donated to campaigns, and I've talked to a lot of fellow voters. It may not have the results that I desire, but I feel like I'm doing something else besides being a "funny guy." And I don't post on a lot of these threads because. . . well I get my humor elsewhere.

Well shucks Lon, and here I thought you were trying to be humorous with all of your talk about "clinically paranoid" wives and all. Guess I was just picking up on all the wrong cues. And yes, I do see it as a flame. Bully for you.

One of my many resolutions:  to stop posting in the "Politics" forum... after the November election.  ^_^

I've been successfully avoiding the politics forum except of late.

All the interesting discussions over the holdidays came from that area, so I had to plunge in for a quick swim.

We seem to have the same weakness...I've "strayed" lately myself. Time to get back on the wagon! :g

To buy the Bear Family box set Doris Day:Move Over Darling, and then not buy another cd until May. I counted all my unlistened cds/lps last week, and I have 47 cds/lps I haven't played yet. Need to stop buying and start listening to the music I have again.

Edited by Matthew

To buy the Bear Family box set Doris Day:Move Over Darling, and then not buy another cd until May. I counted all my unlistened cds/lps last week, and I have 47 cds/lps I haven't played yet. Need to stop buying and start listening to the music I have again.

My problem is that I haven't listened to my Lp collection in years. I promise I'll geta new turntable this year....yeah, sure!

:w