Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victor Christensen

LF Baritone Madness

11 posts in this topic

Has "Baritone Madness" (Bee Hive 7000) with Nick Brignola & Pepper Adams been reissued on CD ?, and if not are there any boardmembers who have it on Vinyl ?

Vic

Has "Baritone Madness" (Bee Hive 7000) with Nick Brignola & Pepper Adams been reissued on CD ?, and if not are there any boardmembers who have it on Vinyl ?

Vic

To my knowledge no. I don't have a copy on vinyl but do have a cppy ;)

The owner of Bee Hive Records, Jim Neumann, has only licensed out one title from his catalog and that was Johnny Hartman's "Once In Every Life". I have "Baritone Madness" on LP and it's a decent date. Some of the tempos get so out of control that pianist Derek Smith can't seem to keep up. :)

I've got the vinyl.

Same here!

I've actually got an extra copy of "Burn Brigade" that I bought by accident a few years back. I see Bee Hive LPs so rarely on the shelves of the record stores that I usually grab any I see. This was one of those, "Oh man, I've already got it" moments. :)

I checked and I made a mistake and don't have Baritone Madness. I have Burn Brigade, sorry. Great music however.

The person who might be able to help you is Mark Sheldon (sheldonm on the Forum). I believe he knows or knew the owner of Bee Hive and I believe he has a lot of their catalogue.

Edited by Brad

I do have "Baritone Madness" on LP as well as a CD-R I created to allow me to play this in my car.

Kevin

Thanks Guys

You are all so helpfull as always, so I will see what I can do with all of your good advices, THANKS A LOT

Vic

I've got the vinyl.

Same here!

Ditto. It's brilliant !