Problems with Internet Explorer on Windows 7 computer

J.A.W.

I just added some code from Invision that should solve the problem. They recommend clearing your cache. Let me know if it works.

No one seems to be having a problem with IE 11 on other things. Personally, I'd rather stay with IE than go to some other browser that I've got to learn. But it's your ball, Jim. Let us know.

MG

I installed Internet Explorer 11 on my Windows 7 computer and it won't let me quote any previous posts on this site - there are no problems on other boards. It's a nuisance. No quoting problems here with Firefox 24, though. Posting pictures with IE 11 is also a no-no.

Anyone have a solution?

I'm posting this from IE11 and the quote function appears to be working now.

Bugger me, I've got it now! Just looked and I've quietly been upgraded to IE 11.

Bugger!

MG

You can prevent that from happening by changing your settings. You probably have them set to automatically download and install. I only use IE for webmail and for the rest I use firefox. I understand that it needs time to learn about a new browser and you are hesistant to that. Firefox has defects sometimes too, I think they all have from time to time, It can come in handy though, when you have more than one option to choose from.