Complete Blue Note Catalog on Sale

Uncle Skid

Just received a new catalog today from Double-Time Jazz/The Music Resource; the Complete Blue Note Records Catalog is on sale. It appears that most RVG's are $9.95, Conns $13.95.

I've ordered from them a couple of times, with no problems other than delivery times that took much longer than I expected.

Experiences with this company were discussed earlier in this thread.

CD Universe prices are comparable -- $9.95/$14.59. If I remember correctly, there's a way to support Alan's Jazzmatazz site when ordering from them. If Alan (or anybody else) could let me know how I do that, it would be appreciated.

Not to sidetrack the discussion on the first post, but I really wish there were still locally owned stores around here where I could find these titles. :(

Here's the Jazzmatazz links page:

BUY JAZZ HERE!

Thanks, Chaney.

Next time I order from CD Universe, I'll make sure to start with the link on Alan's page.

That new Music Resource printed catalog is a nice -- the entire Blue Note catalog, with a description of each album, song titles, and complete list of players. Now if they could just improve their delivery times....