The Baby Pix Gallery

I'm amazed at how much Zora is progressing. It seems like just a few weeks ago she was still very "baby-like", but now she's all over the place, smiling and verbalizing... I was tickling her ribs and she was definitely responding. Pretty cool.

Edited by Joe G

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zora is now 13 1/2 months old and it's just incredible the leaps and bounds she is taking. Her little brain is understanding concepts that amaze me and my wife. I've been sick with the flu all week but yesterday she gave me this look, while handing me a book to read to her, that just absolutely melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes. It was just a look, a happy expression, a little twinkle. I don't know what it was.

Her she is today in her summer dress!

Chalupa, you can attach a JPG or other type of image file from your hard drive via the "attach" feature right down below the "Add Reply" button when you are making a post. Not sure what the size constraints are (100K per file I think?).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...