Looking for some rare grooooooves!!!

I'm looking for the following Rare Grooves....any extras you can part with? I have not done the search on ebay, I thought I'd try here first. Thanks to all who reply, especially the ones who have one to unload ;) .

Mark

~John Patton-Boogaloo / Memphis to New York Spirit; I think I got theses thanks to you guys!

~Lou Donaldson-Mr. Shing-a-Ling GOT IT! / Pretty Things; STILL NEED

~Lonnie Smith-Move Your Hand / Drives; STILL NEED Move your Hand

~Stanley Turrentine- Common Touch GOT IT! / Easy Walker; STILL NEED!

~Ronnie Foster-Two Headed Freap GOT IT!

I have now found the Blues Break Beats vol 1,2,3 but still need the Rare Grooves disc!

Edited by sheldonm

The "Pretty Things" Rare Groove is prettty weak stuff IMHO

I have to jump in here and say that I DISAGREE with this opinion. That's actually one of my favorite Lou funky dates. A couple of great lineups, very tasty...extra special props to the extremely underrated Leon Spencer Jr.

Thanks guys, I have sent PM's to each of you as I've had many offers. I'm still looking for :

John Patton- Boogaloo

Lonnie Smith- Drives & Move your Hand

Stanley Turrentine- Easy Walker

If anyone has a line on the various Blues Break Beats Vol 1,2,3,4 and the Lost Grooves, let me know.....are these still available?

Thanks again!

Mark

~Duke Pearson-I Don't Care Who Knows It

I might have an extra one of these. (That, or else I gave it to Spontoonious -- can't remember which.) I'll look and/or check with him, and get back to you about it next week.

Found my copy of "I Don't Care Who Knows It', and sent you a PM about it. Would be happy to trade it to you, or sell it outright.

~Duke Pearson-I Don't Care Who Knows It

I might have an extra one of these. (That, or else I gave it to Spontoonious -- can't remember which.) I'll look and/or check with him, and get back to you about it next week.

Found my copy of "I Don't Care Who Knows It', and sent you a PM about it. Would be happy to trade it to you, or sell it outright.

Rooster,

Sent you a reply (PM)!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the following Rare Grooves....any extras you can part with? I have not done the search on ebay, I thought I'd try here first. Thanks to all who reply, especially the ones who have one to unload ;) .

Mark

~Blue Mitchell-Down With It GOT IT!!!

~Duke Pearson-I Don't Care Who Knows It GOT IT!!!

~Grant Green-Carryin' On; STILL NEED!

~John Patton-Boogaloo / Memphis to New York Spirit; STILL NEED BOTH!

~Lonnie Smith-Move Your Hand / Drives; STILL NEED BOTH

I'm also looking for Blues Break Beats vol 1,2,3 and Rare Grooves!

Updated with the ones I found in blue. I have added a few other "wants". Thanks to all who have helped me out!

Mark

Mark

~John Patton-Boogaloo / Memphis to New York Spirit; I think I got theses thanks to you guys!

~Lonnie Smith-Move Your Hand / Drives; STILL NEED Move your Hand

I have now found the Blues Break Beats vol 1,2,3 but still need the Rare Grooves disc!

Revised again as I have picked up a few on my list today through the generous help of a few of you!

Still looknig for "Move your Hand", "Pretty Things", "Easy Walker" and "Rare Grooves". Thanks again for all your help!

Mark

John,

Sent you a PM!

Paul,

I didn't see them before I posted. If John can help me out at a reasonable cost, I'd rather buy from someone on the board, especially if they are interested in selling. Easy Walker is priced a little too high, may keep looking for that one! I may have a handle on "Pretty Things" but thanks for the offer and info on the others, you guys are great!

Mark