Looking for Dimensions & Extensions

Slap a name on it and people will buy anything.

Limited Edition!

Act Now!

Bridge (1), good location.

This way to the Grand Egress!

Disclosure: of course, I have all of the "collector's choice" series - most of them I bought before they went out of print the first time! And yes, I was glad to get the opportunity to fill the gaps back in 1995.

Mike

This CD was also "reissued" as a bonus disc with the TOCJ-92XX series some years ago. It's the 24 Bit RvG which isn't available at all elsewhere. If it's this one they're selling online it's a steal because it's oop and not obtainable at all any more. The catalog number is BCD-0054.

Cheers,

Reinier

No rep at all. A six or seven year difference might make a difference in how well the disc ages. There were improvements in CD manufacturing over time, yes? And I have a few old discs from way back that skip occasionally, or don't play in the discman etc.

The gap is more like 3 or four years on most of them. BN pressed all the early cds at the Sony plant and by the time they got their own setup going, deleted all the Sonys and pressed some themselves, offered thim to retailers as a "one time deal" and called them CCs.

I do not understand the "age issue". Beyond the defects from one plant in England and another in Italy, I have not seen any deterioration of discs to date.

I have been collecting compact discs since the beginning and have had ZERO go bad, 'cept those mentioned (British Polygram still offers replacements but the Italian outfit pressed "mostly bootlegs" and does not).