FS: Jazz CDs

alankin

Ah, Jazz, freedom, and tolerance. They go together so well. . .

Unless you happen to price something in a way someone else doesn’t like . . .

Amir—perhaps you need to see someone about your obsession with round numbers. Are you really saying you’d rather pay more for the CDs? Or that you were momentarily confused thinking a $4.95 CD was closer to $4.00 than $5.00 and when the realization that it wasn’t struck you, you felt foolish and had to lash out?

Get a grip, count to ten, and try to concern yourself with something important, and not, literally, nickel and dime shit.

Potential buyers: All who've been interested in ordering from my list: please bear with me. My computer died shortly after I posted my message; it's currently under repair. I'll get back to everyone in a few days. (I flashed something about a 0.95 error, emitted a puff of smoke and then powered off. :o:P )

Amir: Not to be overly sarcastic, but have you ever purchased an item from a store? Bought a book, groceries, gasoline? :blink: I'm hardly doing anything radical. :rolleyes: However, if you do find something you'd like to buy, I'll happily had a nickel to each item. Or I could add $6.05 or so if you'd like to pay actual retail.